Chapter Twenty-Four: The Boggart in the Wardrobe.

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Ellis – Castle, Hasley – The Devil Within, Digital Daggers

Chapter Twenty-Four: The Boggart in the Wardrobe.

Albus Dumbledore was angry. No! angry was too nice a word, Albus Dumbledore was PISSED OFF. He sat in the Wizmagots, doing his best to hide his rage, as Lucius ascended the stairs to the next level of seats reserved for the Founders of Hogwarts and Merlin himself. The seats hadn't been in use for over seventy years and so everyone was shocked when Lucius had asked for a reading and the Slytherin Seats had appeared on the paper.

Only he should have been able to sit in those seats, he was the only one with the power and knowledge that deserved to sit in those seats! Albus practically glared at Lucius with the fury of a thousand Suns as the voting power suddenly changed sides so that the Wigs – or the dark factions, in Albus' opinion – had all of the power contained in the room.

People had questioned Lucius when it first appeared but he refused to comment and Albus was debating the imperious curse to get the information out of him. The only thing that stopped him was the fact that Albus would soon be up there beside Lucius in the seats of Gryffindor when James signed over the rights to the seats. For now, he would have to content himself with remaining in the Headmaster's seat... but not for long!

~EP~

Draco didn't reappear in any classes until late on Thursday morning when the Slytherins and Gryffindors were halfway through double potions. He swaggered into the dungeon, his right arm covered in bandages and bound up in a sling, acting, in Elysian's opinion, as though he was the heroic survivor of some dreadful battle.

Of course, she had heard about what happened to Draco during Care of Magical Creatures. Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle had come barrelling into the common room yelling about how Draco had been attacked by a malicious animal. Apparently, Draco had insulted a Griffin so as far as Elysian was concerned, he deserved what he got.

"How is it, Draco?" simpered Pansy, pretending to love Draco. "Does it hurt much?"

"Yeah," said Draco, putting on a brave sort of grimace. But Elysian saw him wink at Crabbe and Goyle when Pansy looked away.

"Settle down, settle down," said Professor Snape, idly.

Elysian could see Harry and Ronald seething from their table. Internally, she grinned and held back a laugh as Draco took his place beside her and pretended to faint again. She knew Snape had seen Draco's little action and the fact he didn't even acknowledge it was even more infuriating to her twin.

They were making a new potion today, a Shrinking Solution. Draco set up his cauldron – or rather Elysian had done so – right next to Harry and Ronald, so they were preparing their ingredients at the same table.

"Sir," Draco called, "sir, I'll need help cutting up these daisy roots, because of my arm –"

"Weasley, cut up Malfoy's roots for him," said Snape, without looking up.

Snape was standing beside Elysian's cauldron, which no one seemed to realise was a different colour to everyone else's. He was quietly giving her instructions on how to make the Wolfsbane Potion – which she had requested a few hours ago – and wasn't truly paying attention to the rest of the students.