Chapter Forty-Seven: Reunion.

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Eilish– Castle, Hasley – The Devil Within, Digital Daggers – Don't Make Me, MALINDA – Doll House, Melanie Martinez – Prom Queen, Molly Kate Kestner – Everybody's Fool, Evanescence.

Chapter Forty-Seven: Reunion.

Rage coursed through Tom's veins as he watched Harry disappear. He wasn't angry at Elysian, knowing that she had to keep up appearances as to not draw Dumbledore's attention. Nagini had now released Elysian's leg and was slithering back to her master to make sure he was alright.

"Return to your homes, all of you," ordered Tom, his voice full of barely hidden anger. "Do not allow all of your hard work to be in vain."

Doing as they were told, the Death Eaters disappeared leaving Elysian and Tom alone. Wormtail scuttled off towards the church as fast as his feet could carry him. Tom waited until he was sure there was no one around to allow the final part of the ritual to be complete.

Elysian gasped as his reptilian appearance began to fade. Dark brown curls grew on his head, his nose returned to normal and his complexion gained colour. Tom now looked human, though his glowing scarlet eyes remained the same.

"Wow," she gaped, looking him up and down.

"I apologise for my earlier appearance," said Tom, softly and with the signature Slytherin smirk, "in order to make sure Dumbledore wouldn't know what I used you for, I needed to force the last part of the ritual to remain unfinished."

"How did the ritual even work? I mean, I was the one who defeated you and yet you used Harry as the 'Blood of the Enemy.'"

"The 'enemy' part of the ritual, like all magic, is subjective. Since for so long I believed Harry Potter to be my enemy, and he still is, Magic recognised the vendetta and therefore the ritual was allowed to work. However, Dumbledore will believe that this endorses the fact Potter is the child of the prophesy, keeping his attention off of you," said Tom, gently cupping Elysian's face.

It was now that she noticed how tall he was compared to her – at least a few inches. His face was practically that of an Adonis and Elysian was having a hard time not falling into a trance by looking into his eyes.

"Tears of a Lover?" asked Elysian, raising a perfectly shaped eyebrow.

"Another intention part of the spell. We did at one-point kiss," said Tom.

She remembered that: it was in the Chamber of Secrets, a little after Elysian had first agreed to join him. The kiss had been a total shock, having been her first, and she could feel the magic that had been left on her lips. It made sense now, why he had done something many would call out of character.

"Of course, the 'Tears of a Lover' part of the ritual is optional, meant to allow the person returning to have an appearance similar to that of what they were before. Since I kissed you while in the body of my seventeen-year-old self, my new body is based on the features of that."

"That makes sense, though I do suggest you keep the reptilian-form you had, if only to scare the Dumbledore supporters."

"I'll take that suggestion under advisement," said Tom.

Nagini slithered closer to the pair, hissing up a storm of annoyance at the loss of a rat she had been chasing. Now that there was no one else around, Nagini moved closer to Elysian and allowed the young witch to gently pet her scales – releasing a noise that was as close to a purr as a huge man-eating snake could get.