Chapter Fifty-One: Welcome to Twelve, Grimmauld Place.

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Eilish– Castle, Hasley – The Devil Within, Digital Daggers – Don't Make Me, MALINDA – Doll House, Melanie Martinez – Prom Queen, Molly Kate Kestner – Everybody's Fool, Evanescence – Control, Hasley.

Chapter Fifty-One: Welcome to Twelve, Grimmauld Place.

Sirius had thought it pertinent to inform Elysian that Harry was arriving at Grimmauld Place the next evening. The Order was running around like the headless chickens they were, trying to get everything ready for their saviour while also trying not to give away any information about what was going on. It seemed that, even though Elysian had been 'kidnapped' by the Dark Lord and had joined their little order, no one trusted her. It was probably the only smart thing the group did.

Hermione had arrived an hour after the order had settled in. She was rooming with Elysian, since the other rooms were inhabited by boys. Kreature had been quick to grab the best cot from the basement and bring it up for her – though it had been glamoured to look horrible as to be expected – and made sure that the books in the shelves of Elysian's room were constantly cycling for their pleasure.

"How do you think Harry will react?" Hermione asked, once they were truly alone in the bedroom, "to all this, I mean. Dumbledore told us not to write to him, you know, to leave him to stew over Cedric's death... Dumbledore said it was for the best but-but I know it wasn't."

"No," agreed Elysian. "It's a control tactic, by cutting Harry off after all of this tragedy, it forces him to realise how meaningless his existence is. It makes him grateful when people speak to him again. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book and is one of the first signs of abuse."

"What do you mean?" asked Hermione, timidly.

"It's simply, the first act of an abuser is to limit the contact to their victim. Dumbledore controls how Harry is spoken to, who he speaks to and when he speaks to them. It's textbook."

The young muggle-born's eyes went wide as the pieces settled into place and the connections formed. It made her feel sick to her stomach just to think about how she was helping someone she considered a friend – not a close friend but a friend – be abused by someone she had once trusted with her life. It occurred to Hermione that, had she not met Elysian, she would have easily fallen under the manipulations of the headmaster without a second thought: she had always trusted authority figures so much that she wouldn't have questioned any order, no matter how strange it would have seen. Thankfully, she had met Elysian, though, and she was now very aware of what was going on in the world around her.

Elysian made sure to keep an eye on everything that was going on in Grimmauld place. Dumbledore had made constant, and repeated, attempts to enter the library only to be forced out by Kreature and the 'Black Family Magic.' It angered him to no end but there was nothing he could do since there were no spells for him to remove – though Sirius and Remus both knew that he had checked, several times – and any attempt to ask Elysian or Sirius for a book meant that they, too, were locked out of the library.

It was honestly the most hilarious prank the twins had ever pulled, especially since they now had Mooney and Padfoot on their side to help.

"What time is Harry arriving?" Molly Weasley asked.