Chapter Thirty-Three: Aboard the Hogwarts Express

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Eilish – Castle, Hasley – The Devil Within, Digital Daggers – Don't Make Me, MALINDA – Doll House, Melanie Martinez.

Chapter Thirty-Three: Aboard the Hogwarts Express

The Ministry was in chaos after the events of the World Cup. People were terrified that the Death Eaters had returned, that Voldemort had returned, and were crying out for the Ministry to apprehend all those who took part in the show. Lucius, and other high-ranking politicians, were being looked at under heavy scrutiny but Elysian knew that they would find nothing – Slytherins always covered their tracks.

Blaise and Elysian had been conversing back and forth almost constantly after the World Cup. He had, of course, been worried upon finding out that his girlfriend had been anywhere near the carnage. With every new letter, the two had grown closer, though Elysian was still rather taken with Tom Riddle, and the two were practically bursting to see each other once more.

~EP~

There was a definite end-of-the-holidays gloom in the air when Elysian awoke the next morning. Heavy rain was still splattering against the window as she got dressed into her favourite green silk gown; she would change into her robes once she got on the train.

Sirius was waiting for her at the breakfast table with a kindly smile on his face as he devoured the beautifully prepared meal in front of him. Kreature popped in a second after she entered the room and gently tucked her chair in as she sat down.

"So, are you excited about returning to Hogwarts?" asked Sirius, stuffing another piece of egg into his throat.

"Well, I'd prefer not to be going near my brother but... yes, if only to see Blaise – and Draco of course!"

Sirius raised an eyebrow and smirked: "So, what's with you and this Blaise guy? I mean, he's from a family of high standing and he is rather polite for someone of his age."

"Really Sirius?" asked Elysian, "are you attempting to be an overprotective uncle? Or are you simply messing with me?"

Blushing at being called out, Sirius quickly changed the topic as Elysian finished her meal and stood up. Elysian was ushered into the living-room where the fireplace was waiting. Kreature was waiting beside it holding the bowl with a subservient posture and a massive smile. They walked over to the fireplace and were quick to enter before disappearing in an emerald flame.

~EP~

The scarlet steam engine was waiting for them when they arrived. Elysian kissed Sirius on the cheek and sent him a goodbye wave as she walked through the crowd towards the train. People were constantly whispering around her but she didn't even think to comment as she spotted Blaise waiting for her at the door. Kreature had already placed her trunk in a compartment so Elysian didn't have to worry as Blaise took her hand.

"Are you okay, Elysian?" asked Blaise, taking her hand and leading her into the compartment where their trunks were waiting.

"Just happy to be back at Hogwarts," said Elysian with a soft smile as she rested her head on his shoulder. "How's your mother? I heard she was questioned by the Ministry."

Blaise sighed and shook his head in annoyance: "She's stressed but otherwise okay. They had Arthur Weasley conducting the questioning so it was easy for her to avoid answering any questions... it's not like they could have used a truth potion on her, anyway. Her being the head of the Zabini Household and all."

"Why would they question her? She had nothing to do with the World Cup."

"True but after what happened to my father, she's a prime suspect for all Death Eater related activities."

Elysian nodded in understanding. Blaise tightened his arms around Elysian's waist as the train began moving. Suddenly, a thought crossed her mind and a shiver of fear slid down her spine, which Blaise immediately noticed.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm worried. With all that's happens, the war and Dumbledore, I'm worried I'll die before judgement is given."

"Why?"

"I have a horrible feeling," said Elysian, "like someone's hunting me from the shadows. It feels like God is angry at me and is waiting for the chance to grab me."

"There is only one God, and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to death: not today," said Blaise, gently taking her cheek in his hand with a smile.

Nodding, Elysian closed her eyes and relaxed into Blaise's warm embrace.

~EP~

Hello my Angels and Gentlemen, I know this chapter may seem rushed and badly written and the truth is, it probably is. I'm still not fully up to writing again so this is the best I can do until I'm feeling up to it again.