Chapter Eleven: At Flourish and Blotts

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Note: I'M BACK! And I've changed up my style slightly.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Ellis – Castle, Hasley

Chapter Eleven: At Flourish and Blotts

Elysian was beginning to loath Lily and James on an entirely new level: they were forcing her to accompany them, and Harry, to Diagon Alley 'for a family outing'. She knew the real reason was because people had begun questioning why Elysian was never seen with her 'family' and they thought by showing her some compassion she'd be swayed. Though that was never going to happen.

Her hatred for Dumbledore had also reached new heights as, when she looked at her Hogwarts letter, she noticed that Ares was no longer allowed at Hogwarts due to being a 'dangerous and uncontrollable animal.' Elysian could understand why a school wouldn't want a panther in the halls, don't get her wrong she understood that, it was the fact that other students had brought even more dangerous pets into the school and no one had questioned it. Lee Jordon was an example of this as he had brought a tarantula which he had neglected to mention was highly poisonous.

Looking down at the list, Elysian hissed in annoyance.

Second-year students will require:

The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 2 by Miranda Goshawk

Break with a Banshee by Gilderoy Lockhart

Gadding with Ghouls by Gilderoy Lockhart

Holiday with Hags by Gilderoy Lockhart

Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockhart

Voyages with Vampires by Gilderoy Lockhart

Wandering with Werewolves by Gilderoy Lockhart

Year with the Yeti by Gilderoy Lockhart

Lily and James were practically dragging her into the hall so they could get her into the fireplace. Harry and Ginny, sadly, were waiting for her and Elysian did her best to hide her disgust as she watched Ginny fawn over Harry. It almost drew vomit from her mouth as she watched Harry's ego grow with every compliment and touch Ginny shared with him.

James was the first to step into the fireplace, speaking clearly as he threw the black powder down, and then Elysian was pushed inside. She didn't look at Lily as she threw the powder down – saying "Diagon Alley!" – and felt the flames absorb her. When the familiar feeling of landing kicked in, Elysian began walking and managed to exit with the same amount of grace and elegance that a true Slytherin was gifted with.

With barely hidden disgust, Elysian realised that James was now standing with the Weasley family, including young Ronald who was stuffing his face. Molly waved her over – the motherly smile was clearly fake but Elysian could appreciate the effort – and slapped the back of Ronald's head so that he would get up and approach her.

"Um, hi... Elysian," said Ron, his voice full of hesitance.

"Ronald."

"Would you do me the – cough – the honour of being my escort through the alley?"