Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Champion from the Goblet

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Eilish– Castle, Hasley – The Devil Within, Digital Daggers – Don't Make Me, MALINDA – Doll House, Melanie Martinez – Prom Queen, Molly Kate Kestner – Everybody's Fool, Evanescence.

Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Champion from the Goblet

The Great Hall was filled to the brim, from Durmstrang Students to Beauxbaton. Elysian was once again sitting beside Viktor but Blaise had moved to the end of the table, near to the seventh-years. Everyone in Slytherin had heard what happened, had heard how the Silver Couple had been forced apart due to, what was believed to be, a sinister prank. Elysian's heart was in pieces but she wouldn't dare allow that to stop her from achieving what she had set out to do.

Barty had sworn to look into the matter but wasn't making any headway in discovering who could have cursed a student. Dumbledore was the only person in the entire castle that could have gotten away with it ... and yet he didn't have the opportunity to do it. Perhaps her natural bias was clouding her judgment.

"Well, the goblet is almost ready to make its decision," said Dumbledore. "I estimate that it requires one more minute. Now, when the champions' names are called, I would ask them please to come up to the top of the hall, walk along the staff table, and go into the next chamber" – he indicated the door behind the staff table – "where they will receive their first instructions."

Everyone waited in silence as Dumbledore extinguished the lights and turned towards the Goblet. Viktor was doing his best to act like it wasn't effecting him but Elysian could tell he was just as worried as the other boys in his group. The Goblet was changing colours before finally spitting out a piece of burnt parchment which slowly fell into Dumbledore's awaiting palm.

"The Champion for Durmstrang," he read, "will be Viktor Krum!"

"No surprises there!" Ronald yelled s applause took over.

Viktor rose and stumbled towards Dumbledore, shaking his hand before disappearing through the door. Elysian watched sorrowfully as he left, she could sense that something bad was going to happen to him during the tournament and it made her almost want to cry.

The Goblet once again spit out some parchment, which Dumbledore gently grabbed and began to read.

"The Champion for Beauxbatons," said Dumbledore, "is Fleur Delacour!"

It was the Veela Elysian had sensed. She stood with all the grace of her kind and, with a sashay that had probably been practiced time and time again, walked towards Dumbledore. She elegantly shook his hand before disappearing through the same door Viktor had entered. Once again, Elysian had a bad feeling, though it wasn't as bad as the feeling she had had when Viktor had been called.

The final champion was about to be called and everyone in Hogwarts waited with baited breath as the cup spit out another name.

"The Hogwarts champion," said Dumbledore, "is Cedric Diggory!"

Disappointed that they would have to cheer for a Hufflepuff, the Slytherins clapped politely but soon stopped upon seeing the Goblet spit out two more parchments, this time in rapid succession.

The entire Hall was silent. No one dared breath as they watched Dumbledore grab both parchments and hold them up to the light to read. The bad feeling Elysian felt quadrupled and she was finding it hard to breath as Pansy grabbed her hand to steady the other girl.

Finally Dumbledore spoke:

"Harry and Elysian Potter!