Chapter Five: Midnight Duel.

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Note: This story has been rewritten because I didn't think it was really up to my standards and I honestly forgot half of the subplots I was supposed to be adding into this story so I'm rewriting it all.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Ellis

Chapter Five: Midnight Duel.

Elysian had never believed he would meet a girl she hated more than Harry, but that was before she met Lavender Brown. Still, first-year Slytherins only had Potions with the Gryffindors, so she didn't have to put up with them much. Or at least, they didn't until they spotted a notice pinned up in the Slytherin common room which made them all groan. Flying lessons would be starting on Thursday – and Slytherin and Gryffindor would be learning together.

"Draco!" Elysian called, the moment she saw the sign up.

"Yes?"

"Come on," said Elysian, "we've got Flying Lessons tomorrow and we need to make sure no one gives away anything."

"Why? Gryffindors aren't exactly smart."

"That doesn't matter," said Elysian, "because Dumbledore is. We need to make sure that neither Ronald Weasley nor Harry Potter go running off to the 'Leader of the Light' with any queries that may ruin everything I've planned."

"Okay."

They walked down the dungeon corridor towards an empty classroom where she normally met the group. She knew Hermione was waiting inside along with Neville and Susan Bones – who had become a good friend after hearing the male Potter slandering her. Elysian and Draco entered the classroom and immediately sat down in order to draw up a battle plan for their Flying Lesson. Hermione and Draco kept sharing 'secretive' glances as Elysian went through everything they would need to do so they could get away with this scot free.

Hermione, at first, was apprehensive at the prospect of lying to an authority figure having always relied on them in the muggle-world. Elysian, understanding this, soothed her fears almost immediately and simply pointed out that they weren't truly lying, simply omitting all the facts.

"Doesn't that still count as lying?" asked Hermione.

"No," said Elysian. "Omitting the truth simply means we are projecting one thing while doing another. We aren't truly lying to Dumbledore because he won't be there."

"...I suppose you're right."

"Hermione," said Elysian, soothingly, "trust me. When have I ever steered you wrong?"

"Yeah."

Hermione nodded with a small smile and hugged her before rushing off to get to the library. Draco and Elysian shared a look before returning to their common room. Spotting Blaise in the corner, Elysian walked over and sat in front of him, watching as he stared at the chessboard with a raised eyebrow.

"You do know that the pieces won't move without you telling them, right?" said Elysian.

"Huh? Oh, hi."