Chapter Seven: Quidditch

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Note: This story has been rewritten because I didn't think it was really up to my standards and I honestly forgot half of the subplots I was supposed to be adding into this story so I'm rewriting it all.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Ellis

Chapter Seven: Quidditch

As they entered November, the weather turned very cold. The mountains around the school became icy grey and the lake like chilled steel. Every morning the ground was covered in frost. Hagrid could be seen from the upstairs windows, defrosting broomsticks on the Quidditch pitch, bundled up in a long moleskin overcoat, rabbit-fur gloves and enormous beaverskin boots.

The Quidditch season had begun. On Saturday, Harry Potter would be playing in his first match after weeks of training: Gryffindor versus Slytherin. If Slytherin won, they would move up into second place in the House Championship.

The Slytherin team were constantly going through tactics and practicing until they almost dropped from exhaustion. Elysian had even been roped in to help Flint create strategies and put them into motion. Flint had even commented: "With you bein' so good at this stuff, we 'ought to make you our advisor." Needless to say, Elysian was more than happy to fill that role.

It helped that Elysian had courted the favour of Lavender Brown and Parvati Patil and had weaselled the Gryffindor Quidditch strategy from them. Hermione was also feeding her information, though not about Quidditch, since she had now been indoctrinated into Harry's friend circle. Neville would often play go between for the girls since they couldn't be seen together.

"Elysian," Theodore's voice cut through her musing. "Draco's throwing a tantrum."

"Why?"

"No idea just thought I'd warn you," said Theo, a smirk on his lips.

"Thanks for the warning."

Getting up from her seat, Elysian snuck out of the common room without Draco spotting her and began making her way towards the library. She smiled as she passed other students on her way – most would return her smile while others would rush past her, surprisingly those who rushed past her were mostly Ravenclaws.

When she arrived in the library, Elysian took her normal seat and pulled out her potions book. She was about halfway through her chapter when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Hermione stood behind her and was gesturing for her to follow. Doing so as quietly as she could, the two girls quickly found their way into an unused classroom.

"What is it Hermione?" asked Elysian.

"The boys think that Professor Snape is trying to steal whatever the dog is guarding," said Hermione after a moment. "Harry wants to try and investigate after Christmas."

Elysian smirked and nodded praising Hermione for her excellent job at getting her information before heading back to her common room. Draco had finished his rant by this time and Elysian easily slipped into her dorm where Ares was resting on her bed like usual. Pulling out a piece of parchment from her chest, Elysian grabbed her quill and began doing what she did best: planning.