Chapter Forty-Five: Flesh, Blood, Bone and Love

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Eilish– Castle, Hasley – The Devil Within, Digital Daggers – Don't Make Me, MALINDA – Doll House, Melanie Martinez – Prom Queen, Molly Kate Kestner – Everybody's Fool, Evanescence.

Chapter Forty-Five: Flesh, Blood, Bone and Love

Elysian smirked and gently accepted the ring. Barty stared at her for a good few seconds before nodding and sliding away.

Suddenly she felt the familiar pull on her navel... and she was gone.

She had left the Hogwarts grounds completely; she had obviously travelled miles – perhaps hundreds of miles – for even the mountains surrounding the castle had gone. Elysian was instead standing in a dark and overgrown graveyard; the black outline of a small church was visibly beyond a large yew tree to her right. A hill rose above her to her left. Elysian could just make out the outline of a fine old house on the hillside.

"Well, this is new," mumbled Elysian, placing the ring on her finger.

Slowly, Elysian began moving around, trying to find out where she was. The darkness cloaked everything and made it almost impossible for her to figure out where things were. However, it helped that the portkey glowed brighter as she moved towards the small church.

Approaching the church, it was clear that someone was inside: there was a soft orange glow in the windows. The portkey was blinking now, letting her know she was getting close. Suddenly, the door to the church swung open and a familiar wizard stepped out to greet her.

"W-Welcome," said Wormtail, "My master will see you now."

"Thank you," said Elysian, smiling warmly.

She walked inside and was shocked to find a baby-like figure, wrapped in dirty robes, resting in a dirty and plush chair. A huge snake was wrapped around the bottom of the chair, hissing and eyeing her with distrust.

"Sssstay back," the snake hissed when Elysian stepped closer.

"I mean your masssster, no harm. I promissse," Elysian replied.

The snake was shocked slightly but lowered her head and allowed Elysian to step closer until she was in front of the bundle. Moving the top of the robes away, Elysian was shocked to discover a rather reptilian face staring back at her. She knew who it was, however.

"Hello Tom," whispered Elysian.

"Elyssssian, it's nice to have you here," he said.

His voice was tiny, barely above a whisper and seemed to break with every syllable. Elysian gently took his hand, smiling softly and making sure to block the majority of light from his sensitive eyes. Wormtail was busy making preparations for the ritual to come and made sure to keep as far away from the snake and Elysian as possible.

"It's nice to be here. How long do we have until Harry arrives?" asked Elysian.

"A few minutes," said Wormtail, stuttering like an idiot.

He was holding some rope in his hands and looked ready to faint as Voldemort stared at him. Elysian smirked, standing up and holding out her arms for him to tie. Once the rope was secure, making sure she wasn't being harmed or hurt by the sensation, Wormtail gently picked up his Lord and held out his wand so it would appear that he was threatening Elysian.