Chapter Fifty-Five: Return to the Castle

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Eilish– Castle, Hasley – The Devil Within, Digital Daggers – Don't Make Me, MALINDA – Doll House, Melanie Martinez – Prom Queen, Molly Kate Kestner – Everybody's Fool, Evanescence – Control, Hasley.

Empire by Beth Crowley

Chapter Fifty-Five: Return to the Castle

Turns out that Elysian was much more Veela than she had first thought. Though she didn't have access to the Harpy form, she did have access to the pheromones that Veela were known for. The goblins had managed to back track her creature inheritance and instead of being one-sixteenth Veela, Elysian was one-third! James' mother had actually been half-Veela therefore spreading the lineage through her. It was actually rather shocking and she did question Narcissa on the discovery – since the Blacks were known for Blood Purity – only to find that Dumbledore had, of course, lied about their Blood Purity to create a rift with the Slytherins and other houses.

The key to her Veela powers was her mind, she had read. The stronger her ability to pinpoint a persons weak points and traits, the stronger her allure. Of course, not being a full Veela meant that her pheromones worked differently: she had a silver tongue. Her allure worked like hypnosis, the more relaxed someone felt in her presence, the stronger the effect she could have. Perfect for making alliances and for twisting the views of others.

Testing it would have to wait until she returned to Hogwarts as everyone within the Malfoy Household, and the Dark Lord, were already of similar mind sets. She was rather eager to test her new found skills on a certain Gryffindor with no table manners – if only to see if she could give him some manners.

The Dark Lord had managed to procure a fake prophecy it simply needed to be filled with a copy of the original mist. It would also need to be bound to Harry's blood but that was something Elysian would find easy to procure, especially after discovering Umbridge's preference for BLOOD QUILLS. Once again, though, that would have to wait until Elysian returned to the Castle.

~EP~

They travelled to Kings Cross Station in a fancy black car with the Malfoy crest engraved on the side. Draco and Elysian were dressed in fancy muggle clothes that had been custom made to help them fit in – and show their vast wealth. Lucius and Narcissa were the same, though Lucius had kept his snake cane/wand holster, and Narcissa had the traditional Black Rose in her hair to signal Sirius – who had already managed to get into the station as Padfoot – that they needed to speak.

The station was full of muggles, muggle-borns and pure-bloods who were laying low. Each one was distinguishable by the either the look in their eyes, the way they carried themselves, or their aura, which Elysian and Draco could see thanks to the Black Family gifts. It was almost impossible to spot anyone in the crowd but Padfoot was easily seen and even barked in their direction to signal that he had seen Narcissa's rose.

Admittedly, Elysian had been a bit confused as to why her God-father had chosen to use his dog form, it wasn't like he was a criminal, but she supposed it was his way of messing with the Order. It also meant that no one would associate him with Harry and vice versa which was another layer of protection for the both of them.

"Your God-father is strange," mumbled Draco, his face a picture of inquisition.

"He was in Azkaban for over a decade and he lives with the Order, give the poor man a break and let him get it out of his system," said Elysian, slapping his arm playfully.