Chapter Fifteen: The Death Day Party

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Note: Guys please check out this link: vm.tiktok.com/mdGdav/ A Harry Potter Nerd/Heidi5360 has now FINISHED the Trailer and I would most appreciate everyone checking it out and giving them some love for me. They worked really hard on it and deserve recognition for such an amazing video. Guys please check out TotallyNotWeird/QueenAuthor's Instagram account as she has created a song edit for Elysian Potter that should get some attention.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Ellis – Castle, Hasley

Chapter Fifteen: The Death Day Party

October arrived, spreading a damp chill over the grounds and into the castle. Madam Pomfrey, the matron, was kept busy by a sudden spate of colds among the staff and students. Her Pepperup potions worked instantly, though it left the drinker smoking at the ears for several hours afterwards. Ginny Weasley, who had been looking peaky, was bullied into taking some by Percy the prat and the rest of her brothers. The steam pouring from under her vivid hair gave the impression that her whole head was on fire.

She had received another letter from the mysterious T.M.R reading:

Elysian Potter

There is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare.

To which she responded with:

T.M.R

It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on.

Elysian had spotted the Weasley twins spying on their practice and smirked at them. No one knew that the Slytherins wouldn't be using the Nimbus Two Thousands for the actual game, though Draco had been angered at the idea that they wouldn't. The reason for such deception was simple: Elysian knew that the brooms had one massive flaw; they couldn't go move at their full speed too close to the ground else they risked injury. When Draco's father heard what she had said he quickly agreed and so decided to buy two sets of brooms, one for show and the other for actual games. Flint was angry at first at being unable to use the new faster brooms but immediately saw the logic in what she was doing and nodded along with it. The new brooms they were using were used to low altitudes and it was decided that they would use the Nimbus brooms for their first practice so that the Gryffindor spy – Oliver Wood – would see them and make the strategies accordingly and then in the actual games and private practices they would train with their real brooms and plan counter attacks. It was one of the times everyone was glad Elysian was Queen because she was the only one who had thought of this plan and it was a plan worthy of the Dark Lord himself.

Walking down one of the corridors after practice saw Elysian Potter meeting face to face with Peeves the Poltergeist. The mischievous spirit looked down in the dumps and looked like he was about to cry – if he could – when he noticed the young girl. The ghost tried his best to hide his sorrowful mood but Elysian was quick to stop him and give him a kind smile.

"Are you alright Peeves?" asked Elysian softly.

"What's it to you?" the normally cheerful ghost sniff. "Come to make fun o' me like your brother?"