Chapter Sixteen: The Writing on the Wall and Rogue Bludgers

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Note: Guys please check out this link: vm.tiktok.com/mdGdav/ A Harry Potter Nerd/Heidi5360 has now FINISHED the Trailer and I would most appreciate everyone checking it out and giving them some love for me. They worked really hard on it and deserve recognition for such an amazing video. Guys please check out TotallyNotWeird/QueenAuthor's Instagram account as she has created a song edit for Elysian Potter that should get some attention.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Ellis – Castle, Hasley

Chapter Sixteen: The Writing on the Wall and Rogue Bludgers

"What's going on here? What's going on?"

Attracted no doubt by Draco's shout, Argus Filch came shouldering his way through the crowd. Then he saw Mrs Norris and fell back, clutching his face in horror.

"My cat! My cat! What's happened to Mrs Norris?" he shrieked.

And his popping eyes fell on Harry.

"You!" he screeched, "You! You've murdered my cat! You've killed her! I'll kill you! I'll –"

"Argus!"

Dumbledore had arrived on the scene, followed by a number of other teachers. In seconds, he swept past Harry, Ronald and Lavander and detached Mrs Norris from the torch bracket.

"Come with me, Argus," he said to Filch. "You too, Mr Potter, Mr Weasley, Miss Brown."

Lockhart stepped forward eagerly.

"My office is nearest, Headmaster – just upstairs – please feel free –"

"Thank you, Gilderoy," said Dumbledore.

The silent crowd parted to let them pass. Lockhart, looking excited and important, hurried after Dumbledore; so did Professors McGonagall and Snape.

No one spoke and quickly the students all left the corridor but not before Elysian slapped Draco on the back of the head. Quickly the Slytherins made their way back towards the dungeons. Elysian, as usual, was the first to walk inside and sit down and it was only then that everyone else flooded in.

"Do you think he did it?" she could hear people whispering.

"So," Draco said, "do you think he did it? That he's gonna be expelled?"

"No," Elysian answered.

"Why not?" Theo asked.

"Because he's the Gryffindor golden boy, the perfect child," Elysian answered. "Do you really think Dumbledore would expel the one student he actually gives a dam about?"

"That's unfair," Hermione hissed, "I mean, sure Harry's nice and all, to me anyway, and he didn't so anything but still!"

"Hermione, my darling friend, there is one thing you have to learn about my brother. 'Harry Potter' and 'fair' well, they aren't a pair that go anywhere near each other."

"So what are we doing?"

"What do you mean?" Daphne asked.

"Well, for starters Hermione is going to return to Gryffindor tower before someone notices her disappearance," said Elysian.