Chapter Fifty-Four: The Hearing of Harry Potter

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Eilish– Castle, Hasley – The Devil Within, Digital Daggers – Don't Make Me, MALINDA – Doll House, Melanie Martinez – Prom Queen, Molly Kate Kestner – Everybody's Fool, Evanescence – Control, Hasley.

Empire by Beth Crowley

Chapter Fifty-Four: The Hearing of Harry Potter

The morning after the ball saw Hedwig arrive with a letter from Harry clutched gently in her beak. She landed on the table with the grace of a dove, handed Elysian the letter, accepted some toast, before disappearing once again from whence she came. Elysian opened the letter with care and was somewhat surprised at what she read inside.

Dear Sis Elysian

Today is my trial for underaged magic and I'm really worried. Headmaster Dumbledore still hasn't arrived or spoken to me and I'm getting the feeling that he won't be coming to my rescue this time.

I know you're at the Malfoy's house today and I was wondering if you might be able to pull some strings for me? I know I have no right to ask this but I'm terrified that I'm going to get my wand snapped. I wish mum and dad were here, they'd be able to help me but whenever I try and do what they did, I end up putting my foot in my mouth.

Basically, what I'm saying is, PLEASE SAVE ME!

From your brother Harry.

Elysian could almost scoff at Harry asking for her help but she didn't. It was true that she had the power and the votes to stop him from losing his wand, and it was no secret that Umbridge would be gunning for Potter blood, despite the words Elysian had spun around the woman. She gave an unladylike snort upon reading about Dumbledore – there was no way Dumbledore wouldn't arrive at last minute to save Harry from his fate. It was manipulation one-o-one. She wouldn't have been surprised if it was Dumbledore who had sent those Dementors in the first place... perhaps she should look into that.

Draco recognised the handwriting on the front of the letter and decided to swallow his fear and ask – he was sitting right next to the Dark Lord who took great pleasure in Draco's discomfort.

"Harry's requesting aid in making sure he doesn't have his wand snapped," answered Elysian, sipping her sweet tea. "It appears his faith in Dumbledore is fading."

Ares purred from his place under Elysian's chair and nudged Nagini's head in amusement.

Voldemort smirked, sipping his Earl Grey tea as he spoke: "Music to my ears. We'll have to make sure that trust continues to fade.

"Lucius. Make sure Mr Potter is at Hogwarts this year, we'll need him to get into the Department of Mysteries."

"My Lord?" Elysian asked, intrigued. "Surely it should be I who enters the Hall of prophesies? It is my prophesy, after all."

"Indeed it is, which is why you shall retrieve it the week before Mr Potter enters the department," said Voldemort, a sinister glint in his eyes. "You shall retrieve the prophesy and replace it with a replica with Mr Potter's name on it, thus continuing the narrative that Mr Potter is the 'Chosen One' to defeat me. It's simply some added protection for myself, and you."

"Ingenious my Lord," said Lucius. "I shall get to the Ministry at once."

"Elysian, I have procured a few books on Veela and the cultivation of Veela charm, they're waiting in your room and have been charmed to appear as normal books."

"Thank you, My Lord. I shall check them out immediately."

"Excellent."

And with that, he dug into his pumpkin paste.

Note: Sorry for the short chapter but it's needed to set things up further in the story. Thank you to everyone who replied to the previous page and made sure I know that Elysian isn't weak.

PikaMew1288 please don't comment on my stories without reading them fully and don't try and make me write something just because you enjoy Over Powered Main Characters. Myself and all my readers enjoy 3 Dimensional characters so you and your Mary Sues are no longer welcome on this story. Next time you comment, make sure it's actually relevant.

That may seem petty or aggressive but I want to set an example for anyone else who wants to try this on my stories. IT IS NOT WELCOME. You will be called out! And if you continue you will be reported and blocked. That being said, don't send any hate to them because that is not something I want!