Chapter Thirty-Five: The Unforgivable Curses

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Eilish– Castle, Hasley – The Devil Within, Digital Daggers – Don't Make Me, MALINDA – Doll House, Melanie Martinez – Prom Queen, Molly Kate Kestner – Everybody's Fool, Evanescence.

Chapter Thirty-Five: The Unforgivable Curses

Draco was turned into a ferret.

Moody had turned Draco into a ferret.

Elysian had never laughed so hard in her life than when Draco, Crabbe and Goyle had come sprinting into the common room crying about how Moody was a mad man – his nickname was 'Mad-eye Moody,' mad was in his name – and how Lucius would be suing for such blatant disrespect. When Hermione appeared at eleven – making the excuse that she was getting tutoring in potions (which she may have needed due to her inability to put down a book) – she informed everyone of what had actually happened and soon everyone was laughing on the ground.

"It's not funny!" cried Draco, smoke billowing from his ears.

"Your right," said Blaise, who was clutching Elysian's waist to stop her falling, "it's hilarious."

He grumbled and sat down, pouting, as Hermione gently kissed his cheek and smiled. Once everyone had stopped laughing people began asking if he was okay. Draco, of course, perked up immediately with all the attention – the Buckbeak incident sprang to mind – as Hermione was walked out of the common room by Professor Snape, who handed her some of his rarer potion's books.

Everyone had been shocked the first time Professor Snape had offered to do such a thing for Hermione, he was very protective of his books. It soon became clear, though, that Professor Snape saw some potential in Hermione and wanted to help her grow, especially after it was revealed that Snape was Draco's Godfather. That made things a lot clearer.

Professor Snape soon ushered them up to bed. Blaise gave her a peck on the cheek and grinned before disappearing towards the male dorms. Ginny and Astoria glared at Elysian as she passed and Elysian just smirked waving 'politely' at them before going to bed.

~EP~

The Slytherins had Defence Against the Dark Arts the following day and Elysian was looking forward to it. Sure, she assumed Moody was going to be incredibly biased towards them and would probably be very cruel towards them but that didn't matter. Draco wasn't happy at all and was attempting to get out of the lesson but Professor Snape made it impossible for him to do so.

Elysian winced as the knocking that had been going on in her mind became louder with each step she made towards Moody's classroom. Blaise and Daphne stood on either side of her but neither noticed her discomfort as she subtly rubbed her temples and tried her best to continue ignoring it. The knocking had become more persistent than ever and seemed to grow even stronger when she was near Mad-Eye. At first, Elysian assumed it was Moody who was knocking at the door in her mind but since he had never made an attempt to talk to her, she dismissed this idea.

Entering the classroom, Elysian and Blaise took their normal seats at the front of the class as Daphne took a seat behind her. Draco, Crabbe and Goyle were cowering at the back, which made Moody smirk and his eyes gleam with predatory intent.

Moody didn't even speak and instead, he took the register. His normal eye slowly went down the list while his magical eye spun around and scanned the students as they answered.