Chapter Six: Hallowe'en

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Note: This story has been rewritten because I didn't think it was really up to my standards and I honestly forgot half of the subplots I was supposed to be adding into this story so I'm rewriting it all. 

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Ellis

Chapter Six: Hallowe'en

Draco couldn't believe his eyes when he saw that Harry and Ronald were still at Hogwarts the next day, looking tired but perfectly cheerful. The platinum blonde had smoke billowing out of his nostrils as he glared at the male Potter so harshly he should have been vaporised. Elysian just shook her head at his anger and continued going through the rules of 'GO' with members of Slytherin – ever since she had begun teaching her friends how to play others had become interested in learning and it had started a nightly tradition of 'GO' tournaments, which Elysian usually won.

"How did he not get caught?" hissed Draco, eyes burning as he shoved his knife into his bacon. "How is he still here?"

Daphne glanced at him, her ice Queen façade making her seem only half interested in what he was saying, and spoke: "Did you honestly expect him to be expelled? Our 'esteemed' headmaster would never allow 'our saviour' to be harmed in any way."

Elysian, having had enough of listening to Draco whine, stood and walked out of the Great Hall. She was about to begin her trek towards potions when she felt herself being turned around and pushed against the wall. Growling in annoyance, Elysian's emerald eyes narrowed as she came face to face with her twin brother and a red-haired weasel.

"Why didn't you tell us it was a trap?" asked Harry the moment she had caught her bearings. "We almost got caught!"

Forcing his hand from her shoulder, Elysian straightened her robes and looked her brother dead in the eye. She didn't speak for a few seconds and then opened her mouth: "Now why would I have done that? We are, after all, not within the same House, not friends and have no reason to speak with each other outside of public engagements."

"We're family," said Harry, his tone indicating that he truly believed that would win the argument.

"Really? You certainly never told me that before," said Elysian, her face completely blank except for the dangerous glimmer that lit up her killer eyes. "If I remember correctly, and I'm sure I do, the last time you ever referred to me as such, you were telling people I was – how did you put it? – a disgusting Slytherin who has disgraced the family name by existing within the same area as Draco Malfoy and his 'Death eater wannabes.'"

The paleness of Harry's face was all it took for Elysian to know he recognised those words. Harry, however, believed that this next piece of information may be enough to clear the bad blood between them.

"Well, we went into the third-floor corridor, you know the forbidden one, and found a three-headed dog guarding something inside!" said Harry. "What do you think?"

"It's a Cerberus and guards the underworld," Elysian answered. Seeing that they actually believed her made her laugh as she slipped from Harry's grip and walked into the Great Hall. It did intrigue her though, what could be so important it required a level two magical creature – creatures who were dangerous but could be controlled if need be – guarding it. Her mind flashed back to the headline she had read earlier about the break-in at Gringotts and she immediately spotted a connection.