Chapter Fourteen: Mudbloods and Murmurs

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Note: Guys please check out TotallyNotWeird/QueenAuthor's Instagram account as she has created a song edit for Elysian Potter that should get some attention.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Ellis – Castle, Hasley

Chapter Fourteen: Mudbloods and Murmurs

Elysian woke up at her desk with a book in her face. She groaned in annoyance as all of her bones clicked and popped back into place and she stood up to go change. Her bright red-hair was a knotted mess that seemed unwilling to even budge for a second but she managed to uncurl it and put it up in a pony tail for the morning. Her room felt so lonely without Ares to comfort her, she did miss her black panther baby, and it didn't seem like it was going to be any homier without him.

Feeling something underfoot, Elysian looked down and smiled when she saw a letter waiting for her. It read:

Elysian Potter

Now, when your weapons are dulled, your ardour damped, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue.

Yours,

T.M.R

She was blushing slightly and was intrigued to see that he had now signed it. Her own letter was very similar to their first.

Dear T.M.R

Thus, though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen associated with long delays.

Yours,

Elysian Potter.

As she walked into the common room, she slipped the letter in its place and rushed off to join the rest of her friends.

~EP~

Elysian was abruptly awoken that morning by an incessant knocking at her bedroom door. Her eyes had barely been open for more than a few seconds before Daphne and Pansy came barrelling into her room with matching expressions printed on their faces. She didn't even say anything as she slipped into the bathroom and put on a clean uniform before returning to where the girls had corrected themselves and were waiting by her door.

"Do I want to know?" asked Elysian, her eyebrows raised.

Daphne ushered her out of the room to where the entire Slytherin Quidditch team was waiting for her with matching grins. However, Elysian immediately noticed that there was one player missing from the selection: the Chaser. Flint grinned, revealing his yellowish and misshapen teeth, and held up a Quidditch uniform tailored for her body.

"You're serious, aren't you?"

Everyone nodded. Once it was confirmed, Elysian sprinted over and slipped into it with a joyous smile on her face. Draco then handed her a Nimbus 2001 and took her arm with a massive grin while the rest of the common room clapped and cheered for them.