Chapter Sixty-Two: The DA and an Educational Decree

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Elysian's Theme Song: Empire by Beth Crowley

Chapter Sixty-Two: The DA and an Educational Decree

Hermione had put forth an idea to Elysian that the Slytherin couldn't have found more amusing. It appeared that Ronald and Dumbledore were attempting to bully Harry into creating his own Defence Club to teach his friends DADA. Hermione was asking whether she, Hermione, should also encourage this plan or if she should attempt to dissuade Harry from this course of action.

Elysian had spent a good chunk of her first class thinking over Hermione's question before finally settling on a good idea. She went over the pros and cons at least three times.

Pros

· If Harry created this little club, and named it DA as she thought, it would keep Umbridge away from the Slytherin's club and would offer a level of protection to everyone within Elysian's inner circle.

· Depending on who was admitted to this club, Elysian could end up with several spies within Harry's trusted friends that would offer her more chances to infiltrate not only Harry's circle but also the Order's circle.

· It would be a great distraction and would allow several ways for the Slytherins to gain Umbridge's continued trust.

The cons weren't even worth thinking about when faced with these pros. Elysian had been quick to give Hermione the go ahead.

Elysian walked into Hogsmeade alone. Her friends were all busy with dates or shopping so Elysian was free to take a much needed walk. There were so many things happening that it left her head spinning. Her veela-half was finally building walls that were strong enough to dampen the weaker emotions around her but there was still a lot of work to be done.

Passing the Hogshead, Elysian glanced inside and wasn't surprised to see Harry's little group speaking in hushed tones. Hermione sent her a wink and Elysian just nodded before walking further along.

"Hogwarts?"

"Yes, Elysian?"

"What's Umbridge doing, right now?"

"Currently, she is speaking with the Minister and one Lucius Malfoy about Dumbledore and young Mr Potter."

"Anything interesting?"

"I'm afraid not. They are mostly going back and forth with Harry's allegiances to Dumbledore."

"Thank you."

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, just overwhelmed with everything. All of my hopes and plans for my life have been drastically moved forwards... I didn't even think I could be Lady Potter before my seventh-year and yet I'm not just Lady Potter but also Lady Slytherin, Lady Gryffindor and Heiress Black... it's overwhelming."

"It's is understandable. I remember a young Salazar Slytherin going through a very similar crisis when he was younger, as did a young Rowena Ravenclaw. It is rather normal."

"That's surprising."

"Indeed."

"Thank you, for the information and for listening."