CHAPTER FIFTY

MATURE CONTENT

(SIDE NOTE: Guys, I am extremely embarrassed right now. This is my first time writing an erotic scene, at least my first time posting it. Please don't hate me for whatever shit I've written in the story. And if you want to skip this chapter, then you are MOST WELCOME. Truly, I am terrified. If you are skipping the chapter though, I suggest you read the last line. I kinda liked it so...

Going MIA, bye 👋 )

AVERY

As my lips touch his warm ones chills run all over my body. I move my hand from his neck and intertwine my fingers through his hair, pulling his face as close to mine as possible. He starts to move his lips along with mine, kissing me slowly and gently. I have no rush either. I want to feel every part of this moment. His hands grip my waist and he spins us around, pushing me up against the bathroom wall. The smooth tile wall feels cold against my almost bareback.

One of his hands moves from my waist to my face cupping it and gently tilting my head to deepen the kiss. I feel his hardness press against the lower part of my abdomen. A tingling feeling starts to build it's way up my things. I moan into his mouth as I feel my nipples harden and brush against his chest. A whimper leaves his mouth, rippling every inch of my skin. Something about the sounds coming from his mouth, makes me feel the wetness grow in my panties.

I put my hand over his shoulder and pull him as closer to my body as possible. His hand from my waist moves to my hips. Breaking the kiss, he looks at me, panting heavily. His face looks flustered and his pupils  have widened. We both struggle to gain back our winds but never do we break the eye contact with each other.

That's the moment when my stomach decides to play a role and break the beautiful moment for me. As my stomach growls, his eyebrows furrow and realizing what it was, his lips twitch. My face heats up immediately and I bury my face into his neck.

Letting out an amused laugh, he asks  "Did you not eat anything?" I shake my head, with my face still hidden in the crook of his neck. He places one hand on the back of my head, urging me to pull away and look at him. With an embarrassed expression, I do. Bringing his hand to cup my cheek, he starts rubbing his thumb across my skin and whispers in a husky voice, "Let's get you something to eat and then we can go home?" I see the mischief twinkling in his eye.

Biting my lips, I nod and whisper back, "Sounds good." His eyes fall on my lips and he captures them for the last kiss before we exit the bathroom.

                           **********
I walk up the stairs with Dylan trailing behind me. Throughout the rest of the time there, he barely removed his hand from me. He kept touching me in some way or the other as if I was going to vanish the moment he removed his hand. I am not complaining about it. I enjoy his touch more than he enjoys touching me.

Even in the car, his hand was always on my knees, drawing circles. However, after we reached home, the head bodyguard called him to talk to him about something. I didn't wait there for him though. I dont want to seem too desperate. Although quickly enough Dylan ran to catch me, he slowed down at the end of the stairs for some reason. What can possibly— Damn! My ass!

I dont stop or turn around but keep moving, secretly enjoying the fact that he is staring at my butt. I am not that innocent either. As I reach the top of the stairs, I turn my head to look at him. His eyes flick from my behind to my face but there is no tinge of embarrassment. He just gives me a cocky smirk and continues up.

I start scurrying towards my room but as I am about to reach my door, a hand lands on my elbow, pulling me, spinning me around and pressing me against the opposite wall. I gasp in surprise and look at Dylan. Locking me with both of his arms, he lifts an eyebrow and asks in a husky whisper, "Where do you think you are going, missy?"