CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE

AVERY

A long hand lands on my elbow spinning me around. Immediately Dylan's mouth latches onto my lips sending an electric wave down my spine. He lets go of my hand puts his hand behind my neck pulling my face closer to his. His cool palm presses against my hairline. His other hand rests on my waist, digging in painfully. Our chests are flush against each other. My thoughts start getting foggy and fade away in the mist of pleasure. His hand moves from my neck to my ponytail. Hooking a finger into the band, he pulls it down, freeing my hair. His hand descends down my spine to the small of my back. I shudder against his touch and whimper in his mouth. As I place my hands on Dylan's shoulder, he pushes me back towards the bed. The back of my leg hits the side. Dylan moves his lips away from mine and gripping my shoulder, he pushes me onto the bed. Opening my eyes, I stare at him.

Pulling his shirt over his head, he climbs above me with his knees beside my thighs. His eyes burn into mine. I see the hunger and demand burning in his eyes. Missing his touch, I reach out for him but before I can touch him, he stops my hands. He wraps his long fingers around both my wrists and brings his shirt to my hands. He starts wrapping his shirt around my wrists, tightly. His face marked with sheer concentration. Confused, I ask, "what are you doing?"

He ties a knot and pulls on the shirt to check how tight it then pins my hands above my head. I gasp in surprise. Leaning close to my face, he says in a husky whisper, "no darling, you aren't getting to touch me today." He kisses the corner of my lips and pulls away. Before I can lift my head to claim his lips because I need them on me, desperately, his other hand grips the collar of my shirt, and tugs at it, popping open all the button all at once. I was sure some of them got torn.

"But why?" I ask. I want to touch him, run my hands all over his body. Pull him closer. Hold him like I love to.

Dylan stares at my face, his features tight. Giving me that intimidating look that I haven't seen in a long time. "You want to know why?" He growls. I go still. I neither shake my head nor do I nod. I am frightened but Dylan taking control in this way, his dominant tone, is somewhat turning me on at the same time. Sucking in a sharp breath, I nod my head gently.

"Have you been listening to me?" I stare at his face. I kind of hoped he wouldn't bring it up. Pursing my lips, I shake my head. "Is that a good thing?" My lips feel dry. I stick out my tongue and swipe across them and shake my head again. "Hmm..."

"I am sorry..." I say, nibbling my lower lip.

"Sush..." He leans closer to my face. I almost forgot how heavenly he can look from this close. His eyes move to my breast. With one hand still pinning me down, Dylan's other hand slides over her belly and moves towards my breast. His thumb starts tracing circles right below my breast. Even these small touches affect me. I feel goosebumps rising all over my body. Dylan looks down at my face, probably loving the way he affects me. He lowers his mouth to mine and captures my lips. I feel the warmth of his mouth on my tongue as our tongues start dancing together. We move out lips vigorously, hungrily. Dylan bites my lower lip and I moan into his mouth. He breaks the kiss and looks down at me breathing heavily. My eyes open slightly. Dylan cups my full breast in his hand and his fingers tug on my nipple and flick it.

"Ahh!" I whimper as my mouth open and my eyes roll back. A shock wave runs through my body. I can feel my panties getting wetter with every passing second. I arch on my back only to have him push me down to the mattress. He gives a squeeze to my breast and his mouth lands on my skin again. He starts placing open mouth kisses on my jaw and moves down my neck. I turn my head to give him better access. His tongue swipes across my skin and I tremble. I feel his teeth gently dig into my neck. "God, Dylan!" I feel all my blood rushing towards my bottom. I squeeze my thighs together and my hands grip the comforter above my head. Dylan moves down, placing kisses on my chest. My eyes are still closed when I feel Dylan's breath on my left nipple right before his lips close around it.