CHAPTER FIFTY THREE

AVERY

"No! Not yet!" He whines holding me close to his chest and buries his head into my neck. His arm is around my waist and he is holding me tightly. I try to push his hand away but he just tightens his grip.

"Dylan, I'll be late."

"Two more minutes, please..." he mumbles against my skin. It's been about a week since the charity night. Everything has been like a fairytale since then. Waking up to Dylan every day. Spending the night with him. Although we don't get much time from our busy schedules then again, no amount of time would be enough for us. And yes, I've officially moved into his room.

Although right now, I need to get up. "Dylan!" I snap.

"C'mon it's Saturday," he whines and looks up at my face, squinting his eyes.

"But I have to work." I touch his face and say softly.

Rolling his eyes, he says. "Fine!" And leaves my waist. I see him pout before he rolls over and lays down with his back towards me. I've seen both the childish and adult side of Dylan in these few days and I don't know which one I love better.

Removing the comforter off my legs, I step down. I am in Dylan's shirt right now. It has become an everyday thing. I like wearing a shirt. He likes seeing me in it. Told you, it's a fairytale. We didn't even fight this whole week.

I walk to the closet, grab my toiletries and stroll towards the bathroom. Before entering the bathroom, I glance at Dylan to find him still lying with his back turned this side. Shaking my head in amusement, I get into the bathroom and strip out of Dylan's shirt. Turning on the shower, I wait for the water to warm up.

As I step under the water, I flinch a little due to the temperature difference. After a few seconds, it gets comfortable though. I grab my shampoo and wash my hair. I am still running my hands through my hair, removing the wet locks off my face when the glass shower door opens and Dylan steps in, naked.

"What are you doing here?!" I almost shriek but stop my hands from covering myself.

His eyes rake my body from top to bottom then up again. Bringing his eyes to my face, he shrugs. "I wanted to take a shower."

"So, you could wait for a while, right?" Well, I want him to be in here with me...but...there are no 'but's.

In answer, he steps closer to my body and under the water. Circling his arms around my waist, he pulls me closer to him. My wet skin touches his and electricity shoots through my veins. He whispers, bringing his face closer to mine, "Too tempting." His lips touch mine and he kisses me. I kiss him back without hesitation and throw my arms around his neck. His hands grip my hips and he pulls my legs to wrap around his waist. I feel the heat starting to build at the apex of my thighs. He moves his hands to my butt and squeezes it making me moan. One hand moves to my chin tilting my head to make the kiss deeper.

Loosening my legs around his waist, I get down, breaking the kiss, and fall on my knees in front of him. "What-?" He starts but stops immediately. Realizing what I am doing, Dylan's eyes darken. He sucks in a sharp breath and stares at me, apprehensively.

I bring my hand up and wrap my fingers around his length. I move my hand back and forth pumping him. He keeps staring at me, in awe. I run my thumb over his tip, as I see the precum starting to ooze out. I look up at his face and wrap my lips around the tip of his cock, licking it slowly and gathering the precum to spread throughout his length. Immediately, his head falls back and touches the wall behind him. "Oh," a groan leaves his mouth. Taking a moment to adjust him in my mouth, I begin to bob my head, sucking him. I bring my hands up to his balls and cup them, slowly starting to massage. "Fuck!" His hand falls on the back of my neck. He removes the wet locks off my face and holds back the hair. He begins guiding my mouth in and out.