Chapter 27

Quick note, I know a lot of these parts have been in Stephen's POV, there's just been a lot going on that has to do with him. Never fear, Jazmin will get her time to shine!
Enjoy.

Also, Happy Black History Month!

Stephen

I heard the alarm clock go off. I was half tempted to pull out my gun and shoot that shit.

"Time to wake up!" Jazmin said all chirpy. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. She was getting last minute things together around the room. She had on some jeans, a white shirt with a brown cargo jacket. Her hair was out and curly, my favorite. She was really ready to go.

"Why do you look like you've been up for like two hours?" I said groggily. She rolled her eyes and put things in the suitcase. "I love you with all my heart, but you are too damn energetic for 4:30 am."

"Whatever Stevie." I was mid yawn, but I stopped and glared at her when she said that.

"So that's not gonna be a thing."

"What Stevie?" She teased.

"Yeah, that." I got up and went into the shower. Then I brushed my teeth and other hygiene stuff. I decided to wear some black jeans and a black shirt. I put on my diamond chain, then followed with my Concord Jordan 11s. I like shoes, okay?

I helped Jazmin get up other stuff that we would need for the trip. We were gonna be in Italy for like two weeks. The ball wasn't happening tomorrow, but the day after.

"Ross will be available in Italy tomorrow for you to schedule with him, or he may be there today." I told her.

"He's going to Italy?" I nodded.

"Yep, he will just so happen to be there, so it works out perfect."

She gave a 'hm' and got her bags together. I heard a knock on the door, probably the guys. I opened it to reveal Vinny.

"I thought I would have to hold you at gunpoint to get you up and going." I joked.

"That wasn't going to work anyway." He laughed. He came in and greeted Jazmin. He always had to be up in somebody's space. "So I'm gonna go down and get some breakfast before we head out."

"Why don't you just tell them to bring it up here?" I asked. He came over to me and patted my shoulder.

"I don't always make the world come to me with the snap of my finger. I will take the time to go down myself, and retrieve the items." He smiled at me.

"Uh, when they work for you. They'll bring their ass up here."

"Yes, they may work for us, but let's cut them some slack yeah? You're always rude and stuck up as hell. I don't want my employees to think I'm gonna kill them 24/7."

"Shut up." I waved him off. "Get me a bagel though?" He scoffed.

"Whatever, Jazmin what can I get you?"

"Sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit!"

"Sure thing." He nodded at her. I pointed at him.

"Your ass better bring me a bagel." He smiled and gave me the middle finger. I turned my attention to Jazmin as she brought all the bags over. She set them down and then went over to the couch. I sauntered over next to her and sat as well.

"You're mad close sir." She said as she scrolled on her phone.

"Where else would I be?" I teased. I could already feel her rolling her eyes. More knocks on the door came and I groaned. Vinny wouldn't be back this fast, so it had to be Giovanni and Damien.