Chapter 37

I figured I'd give some visual on what the guys look like. Enjoy!

Damien

Giovanni

Giovanni

Vinny

StephenIt's been about a week since the dinner

Stephen
It's been about a week since the dinner. Yeah, it was a rough ending, but I was going to end up hurting someone's feelings if I hadn't already. Ma had some questions she shouldn't have asked if she didn't want the answer to them. I don't know if she wanted closure or some shit, but all I can say is...she wasn't ready.

I was still taken back from the fact of having a sister. A sister who was not happy to know she had brothers. Clearly, Ma left the family business out of the equation. I can understand she probably didn't want anything to do with it when she got kicked out our life.

But she has to understand, she reconnected with her sons. The mafia is our entire life. Even though Santo was a son of bitch, Damien, him and I could agree on one thing.

The Amante Mafia was everything to us. It was like breathing. We'd do anything for the familia.

If Isabella wanted anything to do with us, it would be a serious adjustment for her. I don't know how Ma and her situation was growing up, but I'm sure it was way quieter than my life. Even though having a sister threw me for a loop, I was content with having one.