Chapter 12

Enjoy :)

Jazmin

"Oooh, that looks nice." I said as I came across the 40th chair of today.

"Girl, I swear you're just looking at stuff just to look at it." Jen said to me. I waved her off and kept looking.

Right now, Jen and I were at IKEA looking at stuff for my new apartment. I happen to like chairs very much. Don't question it, that's just my business. So, it's natural for me to be drawn to multiple chairs up in here.

"Oh be quiet, Jen. You know I like chairs." We had been at IKEA for about a half an hour. IKEA was truly paradise. I loved looking at the pre-built tiny houses, kitchens and living rooms. It just made me want to buy everything because it looked so nice together. I'm a sucker for interior design.

I couldn't go crazy though. I had just gotten a job and I need to save a couple pay checks to redeem myself. I could get a couple things though. I'll allow myself that.

We finally made our way to the end of the store where the registers were and I had bought a set of chairs, a couple succulents and pillows. I clapped my hands together lightly as I watched them being scanned.

"You are unbelievable."

"Shut it Jen!"

We put everything on a flatbed cart and wheeled it to my car. Honestly, wasn't even thinking about the size of my car. I just saw chairs and went for it.

"If these don't fit in this damn car, I swear..." Jen gave me a not so pleased look.

"Girl bye, if you can think it you can do it." I began to pick up the chairs.

"Terrible ass quote." I heard Jen mutter, I put the chair down and looked at her. She kept putting pillows in the backseat, then she realized I wasn't helping. She looked up at me and chuckled. "What?!"

"Don't play, I heard you." I rolled my eyes. I opened my trunk and put the chairs in. I was able to actually fit all four in there. Jen didn't help with a damn thing! "Ha! You can think it, you can do it baby." I clapped, satisfied as hell.

"Okay, Jaz." She began to get into the car.

"Don't hate the player hate the game!" I said as I took the cart back. I heard her faintly yell.

"What does that even have to do with anything?!" I chuckled and shook my head. Some people just don't understand y'all.

I finally made my way back to the car and got in.

"Back to the crib we go." I turned on the jams and we were off.

About an hour later, we had finally reached my apartment. Useless Jen actually did something. She help me set up the chairs, put the pillows up and the plants in their places.

"Wow Jen, you actually helped." I said to her. I laughed at the look she gave me. I know she was tired of me. "Kidding, kidding, you are always great help."

"I know."

"Okay, don't get hit." I pointed at her. She rolled her eyes and looked around.

"Anything else you need from me today?" I thought. Hmm, guess not.

"Nope, you are dismissed." She threw her hands up.

"Finally, I can go live my life." I waved my hand at her.

"What life honey?" She gave me the middle finger.

"I will call you later, see how those chairs are holding up." I followed her to the door and nodded.