Chapter 61

I knock on JP's door, but there's no response. Maybe he's already showering.

I knock again before I peek my head around the door.

My heart clenches at the sight of JP, sitting on the floor, leaning against his bed, his knees up, holding his head in his hands. His shirt is lying on the floor next to him; he wipes his face when he looks up at me.

I walk in, closing the door behind me, and I make my way over to him and sit down next to him. I reach up and rub the back of his neck, but he turns over to me, leaning down across my shoulder, sobbing.

"I hate him! I fucking hate him, Char." JP continues to cry, and I hold him close, stroking his hair and back as I cry silently with him, hating seeing him break down like this.

He would cry like this when we were kids during the anniversary of his mom's passing. He was too afraid to cry in front of his dad.

After a while, he settles down and pulls back. "I'm so sorry for hitting you. You know I would never lay a hand on you, right?"

"Of course I do, baby."

I reach up and cup his face with my hand, but he reaches up, holding my hand, and places a kiss on my palm. "I love you so much, Char. You're the only thing I have left in this fucked up world. You're my family; you always have been."

"And you're mine, JP." I press my lips on his.

He moves his lips over mine, slowly at first, still being careful of my hurt lip, but then he grips my waist, lifting me on him, and starts to kiss me with more intensity, almost like he's trying to put all his emotions into the kiss.

His tongue pushes through my lips as his mouth moves over mine, hungrily; I moan into his mouth as he lifts me up and then places me on his bed.

"I need you, Charmaine," He says breathlessly.

His hand moves under my shirt, and he cups my breasts. His hard length presses into me, and I reach down in between us and stroke him; he groans into my neck.

I unbuckle his pants and pull down his boxers as he undoes my pants, tugging them down, discarding them with my underwear.

His knees push my legs apart and then buries himself into me with one hard thrust.

I gasp, not only from the sheer force he's using but the pleasure coursing within me. I come undone quickly at the rate he's moving, but he continues his relentless pace, not necessarily in speed but in force.

He pulls my shirt up, tugging down on my bra to release my breasts as he laps and sucks on my nipples, and I come undone again. He continues his quick movements over me until he groans, burying his face in my neck, releasing himself into me.

He's still trying to catch his breath as he turns his face towards me. His total weight is on me, but I don't mind at all.

"Do we have to go tonight? Can't we just stay here, like this, forever?" His warm breath fans out on my neck before he moves to lay his head on my chest.

I laugh or try to but can't with his body on mine. "It'll be good to be around people who love you, JP."

"I only want to be around you," He places soft kisses on my neck and moves to lay next to me.

"Remember how we used to make fun of those couples in high school, who were so into each other, it's like they dropped off the face of the earth? We're gonna be just like that."

He makes a noise with a shrug. I can't help the small chuckle that escapes my mouth. "Fine, I'll go tell Annalisa; we're staying home."

JP groans. "No, don't do that. I'll stop moping and get ready." He leans over to nuzzle me again and moves his nose over mine. "Thanks for checking on me, princess. And I'm sorry he tried to manipulate you about us."