Chapter 63

*A/N: Hey Everyone! Thanks for reading this far! This is it, the last chapter. Ahhh! There will be an epilogue and I'm working on a sequel!! Stella's journey is not over :)

^^^ A/N: Edit 8/27/2021 so clearly this is not the last chapter, haha. As I've gone through and edited the chapters, I tried to make the story flow better than the first draft. There were also quite a few chapters with a word count of 5000 or more so I tried to break it up so not so much was happening in one chapter. And instead of an epilogue I just changed the heading to a numbered chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~

STELLA/CHARMAINE

I move my arm over and don't feel JP next to me.

I crack an eye open and see he's not in bed; the sheets feel cold where he was laying, but then I hear the shower turn off in my bathroom.

I roll over, groaning quietly, feeling a little hungover, but not too bad, considering JP had me drinking water like a fish last night. I know he didn't want me to get wasted to the point of getting sick like I had on my birthday.

As my eyes begin to focus more, I see the trail of our clothes from the bed to the door.

I smile blissfully, remembering how we barely made it to my room before we started ripping each other's clothes off when we got home last night. And JP demanded I leave my shoes on just like he wanted when we first got to the bar.

We went at it like a couple of crazy, hormonal teenagers until we both passed out from exhaustion, but it was incredible to feel so connected, so loved, and wanted all at once.

I grimace at the soreness between my legs, attesting to how hard he drove himself into me again and again, but I didn't mind; I begged him to go hard. Who knew I'd like it a little rough?

I smile as I stretch out my arms and legs, relishing the feeling of the cool sheets on my naked body. But then I feel wetness in between my legs, and I sit up quickly as I lift the sheets and glance down.

"Shit!"

I look up and see JP, clean-shaven, walking out with a towel hung low on his hips. A toothbrush is hanging out of his mouth while he's looking at his phone. He still has water trickling down his perfect body.

He looks up, catching me staring, and smiles.

"Good morning, princess."

I smile back at him, and he continues brushing his teeth and walks over to the bed; he has a new set of clothes laid out. And I watch him as he takes the towel off and slips on his boxer briefs.

His phone goes off, and he walks back towards the bathroom.

I seize the moment, moving quickly like a secret agent, my window of opportunity is short. I carry his clothes to the lounge chair in my room and then proceed to rip the sheets off my bed, rolling them up on the floor.

I'm relieved to see it didn't bleed through to the mattress. I wrap the top sheet around me and head to the bathroom quickly as JP's walking out, the timing perfect.

He raises his eyebrow as I rush past him, locking the door. "Is everything okay?" He asks through the door.

I'm doing my business and see the tinged, pink color in the toilet and groan. Even though the birth control has helped alleviate a lot of the symptoms, I'm not looking forward to the cramps, back pain and bloating, or just overall pain in the ass, that is hell week for me.

"Baby?"

"Just a sec," I sigh as I finish up and put my robe on.

I hurry, brush my teeth, and open the door, finding JP dressed in his black dress pants and crisp white button-up shirt; he's clasping on his watch when he looks over at me.