Chapter 64

JOHN PAUL

Even though I'm missing Charmaine like crazy, I feel at ease and happy. This trip is night and day different from the last time I was in Chicago, and I know it's because of her.

The meetings are still boring as hell, but I look forward to the calls I have with her each night and can't wait to have her in my arms again.

Everything is going smoothly with the business transactions so far this week as well. I've met with several investors interested in the new resort that Timo is breaking ground in Miami. They seem pleased with the operations of the businesses here, in Chicago, and trust Timo will run a similar network in Miami.

I step into the elevator, heading out for lunch with a few board members, when I hear my phone chime. I check it and see it's a text message from Charmaine.

My Princess: Are you in a meeting?

Me: No, heading out to lunch. Everything okay?

My Princess: Okay, good. And Yes.

She sends me a video clip.

My Princess: Hope you like it!

I smile as I see she includes several winking face emojis, along with the blowing kiss emojis.

I click on the video, and my eyes, damn near fall out of my head.

The video is of herself in the shower...

I watch as she trails her hands slowly from her face, neck, and massages her breasts as another hand travels down until she's touching herself.

She moans out my name, and I drop my phone.

Fuck!

I'm all thumbs, trying to pick it up, with my briefcase in my other hand. Charmaine's panting moans are growing louder as she calls out my name again.

I finally pick it up but can't seem to remember how to work my damn phone and eventually turn it off.

I stand, fucking breathless; my face is on fire as I face all the eyes of the associates and a couple of the investors looking back at me.

An older guy of the group, Fredo, clears his throat. "That your girl?" I look at him, not quite meeting his eyes, and nod at him.

"She send that to you?"

I nod again, and I tug at my tie, feeling it constrict against my throat.

"Yes," My voice sounds strained.

"She sounds like a keeper," Fredo tells me, winking, and I let out a breath, laughing shakily. I notice a few others nod in agreement.

"She is," I inform them.

The doors couldn't open any sooner, and I take a deep breath of the fresh air in the lobby; as I step out of the elevator, I excuse myself and walk outside the building.

I hit the power button on my phone, waiting for it to come on; I then hit her contact, waiting as it rings.

"JP's sex queen. How can I help you?" She answers; I can hear the smile in her voice.

"Sex queen? I like the sound of that."

Charmaine laughs into the phone. "So...did you like it?"

"From the few seconds, I saw, yes."

"Few seconds?"

I tell her what happened in the elevator, and she bursts out laughing, causing me to laugh along with her.