Chapter 62

We turn around and find Dean Esposito and his group of friends standing in front of us.

"Annalisa De Luca, it's been a while, gorgeous," Jace says, smiling down at her. They dated in high school before she caught him making out with a cheerleader at one of the parties they attended.

Annalisa smiles at him, flipping him off; his friends laugh in response.

"Still holding a grudge, I see," Jace says, smirking at her. "That's very unbecoming for a beautiful girl like you, especially after all this time. I guess I meant more to you than you let on."

Annalisa scoffs. "Unbecoming, what are you, my father?" She walks up to Jace. "I'm not holding a grudge, Jace; I just don't like you." She folds her arms. "But maybe I should thank you, though... So tell me, how's that...condition of yours going?"

She makes it a point to stare down at his crotch, and I chuckle as the rest of his group also follows Annalisa's gaze in unison, and Jace's face turns red.

He mumbles something about it being normal for a teenager as he steps to the side, away from her.

Dean moves closer to me. "So, where's Toretto? Did he actually let you out of his sight tonight? I'm shocked considering how hot you look tonight." His eyes take in my outfit, focusing on my legs.

"Sorry to disappoint you, Dean." We hear JP's deep voice.

Dean turns and sees JP standing behind him with Joey, Enzo, and Santino. "John Paul. Damn, bro, you look like you've seen better days." Dean turns to the rest of our group.

"Joey fucking Salvatore," Dean grins, holding his hand out to shake Joey's hand.

"Dean." Joey greets him, shaking his hand.

"Feels like old times, doesn't it?" Dean says. "You remember the guys." Joey nods in their direction as Annalisa and I walk towards our group.

JP pulls me close to him, his hand resting on my ass while I put my arm around his and slide my hand inside his back pocket, squeezing his ass in return.

JP introduces Santino and uses Enzo's alias of Leo.

"Well, I'm sure we'll see each other later; we're meeting up with some girls." Dean wiggles his eyebrows at us, and then his gaze moves behind us. "There they are."

I turn, and I practically growl; JP looks down at me, then turns and then he curses under his breath.

Victoria sees us, her eyes widen, and I'm momentarily satisfied when she looks scared, but then she shakes her hair, smiling at Dean as she makes her way to us.

She's followed by three girls, two of which, I recognize from the club in Atlantic City.

I hear Annalisa curse under her breath.

"Hey, beautiful," Dean says as he reaches for Victoria.

Figures.

She exaggerates her hip movements as she brushes pasts us to stand next to Dean, and he puts his arm around her.

"Joey, JP, long time no see." Victoria drawls out.

Dean looks between them. "You all know each other."

"Unfortunately," I state.

Victoria snaps her head towards me, her lip curling at me. "JP, shut your fat ass girlfriend up before I do it for you."

Annalisa and I start moving towards her, but JP holds me back, and Enzo stops Annalisa.

"What are you going to do, sit on me again, with your fat ass?" Victoria sneers at me. Danny, Jace, and Mike snicker behind Dean, along with her friends.