Chapter 20

The unfamiliar man smiles at me as he steps closer to me, pulling me flush against him. He runs his hands down my back and now squeezes my backside. "You move so good, Mami."

I try to shove him back, but he tightens his hold on me. For a moment, I panic, realizing I'm not around anyone from our group. The man turns me around roughly and starts moving his hands up and down my body again.

My skin crawls from his touch, but I try to calm down and relax, so he loosens his grip. As soon as he does, I stomp my heel into his foot.

As he bends down, cursing, I turn and bring my knee up, hitting him in the face. He staggers back, and I kick him in the groin for good measure.

Before I can do anything else, JP rushes past me and starts punching the hell out of the guy. I yell at him to stop, but either the music is too loud, and he can't hear me, or he's ignoring me.

I start walking over to him, but again, I stop as I see Joey and Damien shoot past me; they both pull JP off the guy, and JP struggles against their hold to get back to the guy on the ground.

A bouncer comes over and tries to grab JP, but Joey says something to him, pointing to the guy on the ground then over at me. The bouncer moves his eyes over at me and then grabs the guy on the ground by the shirt, yanking him up on his feet, and drags him off of the dance floor towards an exit.

Vince approaches me with two drinks of water in his hands. "Sorry, there was a long line for the bathroom, and I then thought you'd like some water. What happened?"

"Nothing, let's go back upstairs." I drink the water before we reach the booth. I order another White Russian as a waitress walks by us.

As we move over to Annalisa, I notice she is flirting with a handsome blonde and Elena is also talking to a dark-haired guy.

When we sit down, I let Vince know what had happened after he left for the bathroom. He apologizes for leaving me alone, but I assure him it wasn't his fault. Elena grabs us telling us we're going to dance to go back to the dance floor.

As we head out of the booth, the brunette flirting and kissing JP earlier bumps into Annalisa, but we keep walking, however, before we know what is happening, the tall brunette shoves Annalisa hard, making her slam into me.

"Watch where you're going, cow!" The brunette sneers at Annalisa.

"Oh, hell no!" Annalisa says, and she starts walking towards the brunette.

The two girls with the brunette, who I can only assume are her friends, move up to either side of her, apparently trying to look intimidating.

I grab Annalisa's arm. "Forget it, Anna."

"That's right, walk away bitches." The brunette says, flicking her wrist at us.

"What's your problem? You bumped into me and then shoved me, bitch." Annalisa tells her, with her hands on her hips. "This is a private booth. Why are you even in here?"

The brunette smirks at her. "We were invited, bitch. You're free to leave, though. I'm sure no one would notice or care and take your skankyass friends with you, too." She cackles as her friends join in, waving and blowing kisses at us.

This time Elena responds to the brunette. "The only ones who are leaving are you three hags, with your dollar store bolt-on implants. "

The brunette scoffs and tries to slap Elena, but I move to catch her wrist. "I wouldn't," I warn her quietly but enough for her to hear me.

She catches me off guard when she spits in my face and shoves me back. Elena and Annalisa grab me to keep me from falling; then Elena hands me a napkin to wipe my face.