Chapter 3

Sorry for the short chapter. I will write longer one's in the up and coming chapters .😅😘

______________°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•______________°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After all the movies were finished playing ,we went into the kitchen to drink something as all the refreshments were finished. "Seriously,I'm gonna copy some of their tricks." Anastasia said with as much seriousness as she could master in her state. She was drunk and I was not surprised because between her and Juliet one had put alcohol in the drinks. I was drunk myself and I didn't drink,unless necessary. The 'necessary' was when I got my heart broken and when I went clubbing. "And I'm sure Jake would love it." Ruina said with overflowing joy. It was contagious. We started giggling as she giggled. "So that's his name!" We stopped giggling and looked at Anastasia,who had said something. "Jake! It's a good...no nice name." She smirked at Ruina,we all did as she flushed.

She can still do that?

We did a group hug and went for bed,but before I could close my eyes and drift to sleep Ana came busting through the door. I looked at her puzzled, mostly at the amount of energy she still had and how good she still looked. I propped my head with my elbow as I tried to look awake enough to hear her out. "So there is like this big party going on tomorrow,so I thought...wanted to take you as my plus one." I blinked a few times trying to process all she said.

Did she just ask me to go partying?

"Don't you have Strider for that?" I said almost immediately. "Well he," She started but then let it go and said something else. "I wanted you to come with me,plus the girls are also going." She referred to Juliet and Ruina. I looked at her blankly for a good ten seconds. Debating in my head if I should go or stay. "Sure,why not?!" I agreed. "Now get out of my room and go to sleep!" I kicked her out. She went out with a huge smile on her face.

I closed my eyes and drifted into a dreamless sleep.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

However the morning was not as good as the sleep. The hangover hit me hard,like a mountain just fell over my head. I sank into the bed as my head didn't stop throbbing. I may or may not have swan it carelessly off the pillow and now it was throbbing and pounding. Every sound was ten times louder,including my heart beat and the sound make it worse. "It starts at seven and here is your dress." Ana said after kicking the door open that make a lot of noise which then made me wince. She threw some sort of dress my way and it landed on the bed. "You should probably take something for that headache." She said stating the obvious which in turn made me glare at her. She murmured something under her breath before closing the door.

I went bad to sleep,well at least tried. "Be ready by six!" One of the girls shouted. I cursed under my breath. All this shouting was killing me,literally.

I groaned as I lazily got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Opening the medicine cabinet,I took a pill that would have the quickest effect. Every bedroom had its own minor medicine cabinet the  mother ship was in the  half bath. I turned the water on and in the mean time as the big soak-in tub filled I brushed my teeth.

I was a sucker for bubble baths every now and then and tonight was no exception. Mostly because I needed to relax.

I may have fallen asleep in the water. It was a tendency for me with bubble baths. Opening my eyes and stretching my arms,I crabbed the towel and covered my body. I went to the kitchen and found the girls up and ready to go. Juliet already had her bag in her hand while Ruina was calmly drinking her coffee. "Did you not say you had to leave early and that Jake has been calling you non-stop?" I raised one brow and gave her the look,the 'out with it' look. She quickly downed her cup and gave it to Anastasia who looked at it confused. "Dish washer!" I told her and she put the cup in the dishwasher. "Sorry to leave so early girls but we have somewhere to be." Ruina said and we hugged and gave goodbye kisses. And just like that they were gone.

I turned to Ana,who stood on the other side of the island. She made two cups of coffee and handed me the other. I gladly took it from her. She gave me one that was written ' Best friend ' with a heart. Hers was  written 'I love you '. I bought it for her before Christmas eve last year and she had bought me the one I was drinking from. She took her cup and went to her room leaving me alone in the kitchen. I looked around. Everything was in perfect order and clean except the dishes in the dishwasher. I was still in a towel and alone in the open plan kitchen. I thought of watching TV but decided otherwise and went to my room,the cup half finished and half full.

I sat on the chair and drank my energy booster. I was a huge caffeine addict and I blamed it on my job. It needed someone that was always ready for action and I needed to keep up.

I sat there contemplating on what to do for the day as I had until seven in the even and that gave me a total of thirteen hours to waste. I ravaged through my mind for things to do to help pass time and sadly nothing came to mind. I looked outside as if begging for mother nature to give me something to do. A few minutes of looking out gave me an idea.  

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

1019 words that's something.

This is my first book and I really don't know how I'm doing so please comment💬and voteon the story so far.

I know I have not given much away on it and the plot. It's still at the beginning so you gotta be patient.

Thanks for reading😘.

Vote.

Comment.