Chapter 8

Three hours into the morning and I still couldn't sleep. I was still feeling  restless and on edge but then the sun came.

Vincent informed me that it was time to go and Anastasia was already  ready. I got Dylan to come with me and it also worked as a plus on our favor because we already had work to do in that part of town. "I am only coming  because we already had work to do." He said pouting. The ride took half an hour. It would have took longer if I had not decided spent the night at the hotel.

The scent became stronger and it overpowered me as we approached the house. Dark fought for control and I  had to resist him. What if he hurt her. He was going to mark and mate her then and there if I did not resist him. Anastasia opened the door and I along with  Dylan let our eyes roam around the house. It was open,everything flowed into the other. The floor was hard wood and the AC was on. The air was clear and it smelled of her and shampoo.

Shampoo?

She was in the shower.

We waited for some time. Time that felt like eternity  but was actually only a few minutes. I heard footsteps coming from the passage way and they were wet. She smelled heavily,mint,vanilla,peanutbutter,coffee  and a few other things I couldn't place at that moment due to the trance I was in. The most prominent smell in her scent was that of coffee. She had just got out of the bath not even bothered to dry up first. She had on a towel that barely covered  her thighs and one on her head covering her hair. I wanted to kick everyone out of the room just so they could not look.

She didn't see us sitting at the sofa. The L-shaped sofa. She walked straight to the kitchen and talked. She went on and on and on about things that happened the day prior and other girly things which I didn't  find interesting until then. She held an apple in one of her hands while she talked and only bit into it about three times. She had the most beautiful of voices and that made me wonder if she liked singing. I would  ask her about  that later.

She finally turned and she  then she froze. I stood there...we stood there and I might have stared. It was never my intention but she had a beautiful  face,beautiful body and those thighs. Those heavenly thighs.

I just needed to breath,take it all in. I inhaled sharply but not too sharp to alarm her. My hands twitched to touch  her and feel her and for the first time ever they didn't twitch for the craving of taking someone's life.

She seemed to battle as to what she should do after I had  caught her checking me out. I wanted to excuse myself but yet didn't  remember how to talk never mind what to say. My little friend, better known as a dick was getting excited. It approved of what I was seing. I didn't want her to see me that way,so full of lust I couldn't even control it but the way she was barely dressed,those thighs. I wouldn't be getting any sleep for the night that was for sure.

'Gentlemen!" She greeted and we returned it with a curt nod. Almost like we rehearsed  it. "Please do excuse me." And she ran off. And just like that,she was gone.

I had memorized every detail of her ,her face. Her brown skin,the  curve of the towel on her waist. The curve of her lips when she smiled and her cheek bones,the shaped eyebrows,her long natural lashes,her nose those beautiful  brown eyes and the plum colour of her lips. I wanted to kiss them. Her feet,how small they were. Even God knew I wanted to fuck the girl and never stop. I wanted to make her mine but it would be a while before that happened. A really long one.

I said my good byes to Anastasia and left. "Fuck I didn't get her name." I cursed under my breath. Dylan looked at me with concern written on his face. "What was that?" He asked. I didn't know what to say or at least how to start. Were to start.

I found my mate,the luna. She is a himan. A damn human. She went to the party yesterday and I didn't see her because I was too enveloped in my own shitty behavior to go out there and meeting my people and my mate. She was standing right infront of us just a few minuted go wearing nothing but a towel on her. That barely reached her mid thighs. And I hope for your safety you weren't  drooling on her because I will kill you.

That sounded like something but I said something else. "Nothing." I said and got in the car. He followed.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Short chapter,yep.
I was a little tired and the night was cold. I wish Nick really  did exist🙊.

Remember to:

Vote

Comment

And I love you guys fir your support. It was needed. 

🤓Hinata🤓