Chapter 32

SCARLETT'S POV ....

"I'm going to the local markets. You can go to the malls if you like." I said to Sofia who had got all decked up to go shopping.

"You're not serious." She threw her head back dramatically. I rolled my eyes. I did know she could be soo dramatic. I liked her better when she was You Get. She was cute and lovely but now she was a teen. "Are you coming or not?" I said stopping a taxi. "Fine."  It was now ime for her tp roll her eyes and trust me when I say it was a sight I never wanted to see. We got into the taxi and went to the nearest place that was filled with local shops.

"You should get out more." I went into a shop that sold necklaces.  Ones made from beads of all different colours and I spotted a hat. It was triangular in shape and looked beautiful. "How much is this?" I asked the lady seating at the till. "One hundred and fifty." I ravaged through my wallet for the money and gave it to her.

"Should I pack it for you?"

"No need." I took it and wore it.

"What do you want to buy?" I directed to Sofia,who was going through shelves full of beautiful things. " I'd like to pay for another one. It's for a friend." I paid for another one. O was buying it for Ana. She would love It,I hope she would.

"I want to show you something." Sofia said pulling me out of the shop. We walked and walked and bought all kinds of snacks.

"We should do that again" I plopped on the bed. "I will think about it." She said try g to fake think. "Yeah,you will." I said unconvinced.  She never thought of anything of she said she will 'think' about it. "Now can I see what's in the bag? Please." I realised a defeated sigh. She all but ran to the bag and opened it. Taking out all it's contents she raised one up. "This is beautiful. I'm taking it." She was talking about a waist dress that had a lose chain running around the waist. " No way. Those are my clothes." I teased. She opened her mouth to retaliate but nothing came out.

"They will be your last year."

"And what's that supposed to mean?" A brow raised in confusion.

"They will never be yours." She simply shrugged and pulled the bag out along with all my other make-up tools. "Wait! Bring back every item of make-up in that bag." I said sternly.  It would be a miracle if she listened to me. She came back minutes later to find me still laying on the bed,in the same position she had left me in. "Here they are." She said putting them on the dresser. The pack of make-up brushes was missing along with my foundation." Where are the rest?" I got up from the bed. She tuned to face me. " In my room." She went back to packing them neatly at the dresser. "And why is that?" A brow raised again. "I figure you had many of those,So I lightened you load a little." She said in a simple voice as if it was nothing.

"Bring them back. In less than thirty minutes I wanna see them on that dresser. You know very well I was going to five them to you when I left." I said walking to her. Her head fell down and o lifted it with a hand.

"I love you kid and what's mine is yours."

"Really?" Her eyes light up. "If So,can I have that maroon,white and blue coat that I saw in the wardrobe?"

"No."

----------

"It been such a long time since I last saw you.  I was beginning to think you had disappeared." Teased Liana.  We had gone out for lunch after a week there. And fortunately for me,Nick did not arrive. I mean my dad would skin him alive. He was just joking around,like all the other nights we had spend sending email after email to each other. So far he had not asked me about that contract and to say I was happy would be an understatement. I had not gone through it nor tried opening it.  I had so much to do and time never came for me to just seat and go through it.