Chapter 27

He kissed the crock of my neck and I melted even more. If that was even possible. He sucked and licked it

"Hmm..." I moaned out. I had tried my best to suppress the moans that had threatened to come out but I failed. He smiled against my skin. His grip on my arms loosened. I wanted to touch him but he very sternly told me to not love my hands. Like the obedient girl I had become in his presence,I complied.

He slowly caressed my skin till he got to my waist leaving sloppy wet kisses in the trail. I was a moaning mess. His hands moved to the sides of my thighs,were he caressed the skin. He took off the shorts I had been wearing and placed a soft kiss on my sex. I didn't know if I should cry or moan in agony. My panties were beyond soaked,my pussy throbbing and yearning for him so much it hurt. I wanted to touch myself,don't a release but he hastily me to not love my hands. "You are soo wet." He said,head between my thighs. He took off the panties-more like he wanted to rip them off. He looked at me one last time,asking for permission,which I gladly granted.

His tongue flicked from the top on my sex to my pussy hole. I was wet and ready for him. He played with my clit,rubbing,sucking and occasionally bitting. The bitting was slight,just enough to sent me over the edge. It hurt at first but then it got pleasurable as he continued doing it. My legs were shaking. The sensation building up was too much and he kept slowing down every time I came close to coming.

Please just let me come. Just once and after that you can do all you want. Take my virginity if need be but please let me come.

I mentally begged him. The words not once leaving my mouth. The only words that left my mouth were moans and begs. I felt like a whore but I didn't mind because then,I was his whore.

His movements were fast. His fingers moving faster and faster on my clit as I unraveled on his hand. He licked the whole thing up but stopped after I was clean of my own come. He moved from the place between my thighs to the wall between the two doors. The look on his face held horror and a whole lot of other emotions I couldn't place. I was too flustered to even begin to register what had just happen. All I knew was that I missed him and his touch. He walked out the room,leaving me on the bed still trying to even my breaths.

-------

The disappointment that followed was to say the least not very good. I felt disappointed in my self for allowing myself to get that vulnerable. I to apologize to him for all the things that had happened an hour ago. I wanted to tell him I wanted more. But most importantly I wanted to apologize for what ever it was that I said that made him leave like that. I owed him that and I lot more.

I didn't get to sleep at all that night. I woke up thirty minutes after getting in bed. As I got off the bed,my foot landed of a soft piece of material on the wooden floor. I picked it up thinking it was my short but it was no shorts but his shirt. He had forgotten his shirt at my house and I was going to make it mine .

I sat on one of the chairs and looked out at the stars,contemplating on whether I should call and tell him or keep it. It was not like he would notice. He might not even notice,maybe he had many like those. I quickly changed from the one I was wearing into his. It smelt of him,his cologne. I had grown to become an addict of his scent and his touch .It felt like he was around me once again his warmth hugging me as I tried to gather my thoughts and go to sleep. The sleep didn't come but something else did. The reminder that he had devoured my sex and made me a moaning mess and also an addict.

"Morning sleepy head." I slowly opened my eyes,blinking a few times so my eyes could adjust. She was already dressed to go to work. "Morning." I said in a tired voice and tired every thing. My neck and back hurt from sleeping on the chair and it was only for a four to five hours or less. "When did you arrive? I thought you were gonna come after work." I said standing from the chair and rubbing my neck. She shrugged. I didn't exactly understand what it meant and I was not going to ask either. "I fixed you a bath and your clothes are over there at the bed. I--" The Anastasia Fernandez I knew probably chose something that...that. I had no word for it. But it was something she would wear. "Whose shirt is that?" Her voice was volumes up and her eyes were literally out of their sockets. I looked down. Oh, I had on sleep in his shirt. I took a handful of the shirt and inhaled his scent sharply. The action caused it to rise and the short showed. I didn't mind,she had seen me in them a lot of times and also naked.