Chapter 7

The previous chapter was really short. SORRY  for that and I do promise to try and make this one a bit longer.

This is my first work so they will definitely be gramma and  spelling  mistakes and I'm sorry for that as well.

Please vote☺

That vote goes a long way plus it motivates me to continue.

With love,

🤓Hinata🤓

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.🤗

NICK's POV

The mating ritual was just a few days away and with it meant airtight  security that I had to provide. And I had a lot of paper work that I had to take care of and the calls coming from the pack Alphas were just outright annoying.

I looked at all the papers scattered on my desk,pack work and some from the companies that I owned. I needed to finalize things concerning the ritual,the mating ritual.

It was helt every eighteen years. This was to help the unmated wolves and lycans find their mates and this time I  was hosting it.

The preparations were a pain in the ass,and the ritual was only for a day. The decorations were a long way from being  done and I wanted nothing to do with it.

I had chosen the Montè Hotel. It was a beautiful  place and it was convenient  for the event. It was big enough and it also had enough  rooms to occupy the staying people  and others would just go to the pack house instead.

I looked away from the mess on my desk and looked to the window. I needed some peace and quiet but that was not the plan made by the Goddess. A knock came from the door and I became irritated just as quick. "Alpha king!" The person behind the door called,and by the scent I could tell who it was. Anastasia Fernandez,the gamma's mate.

"You may enter!" And with that the door opened  and she came in. She was a beautiful  woman,truth be told. She had a height of 6ft 2inch and apart from that she was strong. Before changing  packs she was a warrior,one of the three woman that were allowed to fight among men in her pack and the academy. And believe me it was no easy talk to get in it either.

She bowed before going any further from the door. "Alpha king Nick,I ask of you to give me permition to bring my friend along to attend the mating  ritual." She said with her her eyes down and voice low. For a minute I didn't  know what to say. It was the first time I had heard of it,she had Strider to be her plus one. "And why would I do that?" I said standing from my chair and going to the front of the desk. The poor thing was scared,if she had the chance she could  have ran away. But I did like the way she approached  things,going straight to the point. Maybe I would allow it. Maybe.

"Alpha she..." She went on telling me why I would do such a thing. Was this friend of hers not one of us,our kind?a shifter? In order to get the answers I  needed I had to asked her. " This friend  that you speak so highly of ,that you would risk so much for what is she?" I asked her in a calm voice and this friend  she spoke of sounded intriguing. "Alpha king Nick I don't  follow." She said eyes still on the floor as if it was the most interesting  thing in the room. "Is she a werewolf  or a lycan?" I asked. "She is human my king."

Human? Human? Human..

Why go through  the trouble  for a human?