Chapter 45

The sound of the door knob turning took me out of my thoughts, which were mostly about what he was going to do to me.

"I give you thirty minutes to pick the things you'd like to use or tryout." He said in a stern, firm voice. A shiver ran down my spine and a smile formes on my face.

Oh how I've been waiting for this moment.

I stood up and glanced back, only to find him leaning on the door and watching me intently. I smirked and walked to where the crops were. I ran my hand through them,and returned to do it again, looking for the one that felt right,and I picked one of the medium lengths, it was made out of leather, like the rest, but what caught my eye about it was the initials right at the tip of it. His initials.

Next was the vibrators. I dared myself to be brave, and I picked the one I believed to have the highest power.

I put everything I had picked and set them neatly on a the side of the four poster bed;cuffs, vibrator, whip, crop, dildo, lubricant, gag and a blindfold.

I climbed on the bed, making sure to push my ass back, just a bit while crawling to where two silky pillows where. Seating with my legs wide open I looked at him. He was still at the door, eyes fixed on me, and I could swear they weren't blue anymore.

"I'm yours tonight." I said confidently as he walked towards the bed. Somehow walking in slow motion.

Give me strength.

I send a silent prayer.

"I trust you." I continued. His eyes were fixed on mine, digging into my soul. I swallowed. He smirked. "You can do whatever you want with me." He had started walking around the bed, maybe studying me. I don't know. But he made me feel hot, I felt like I was on fire and my sex wouldn't wait to welcome him.

He now stood at the foot of the bed, and a smile played on his lips, before he launched at me, pulling me to the edge of the bed and taking off the thongs in a second. My back ached dangerous as he began to feast my already wet sex.

He flicked my clit up and down, in circle. "Yes, just like that." I moaned, pushing my sex to him. I hummed as he inserted two of his fingers in,with his tongue doing horribly good things to my clit.

The thrust of his fingers felt good but not as good  as what I had been graving for the past week. "Nick, please!" I moaned as a tear feel from my eye. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." I cried, as my breathing became heavier and legs shaking uncontrollably.

"Nick!"