Chapter 38

I sat me down on the bathroom countertop,inbetween the two sinks,as he ran the bath.

I watched him with tired eyes and a sore pussy,as he walked around,picking up things I could not place due to my exhausted state. A while later he came to me and slowly lifted me off and carried me to the filled soak-in-tub.

I sat in there,arms too tired to move. I watched him get in the tub as well and reach for the loofah that say beside the tub. He rubbed in on the soap and reached out to me. Using the little energy I had,I pushed myself as back as I could go.

"Come on!" He said in frustration. "If you keep doing this,we are going to take all day" He said in little frustration,reaching out again to pulled me closer. Letting my legs to rest above his,our pelvices almost touching.

How can he still have so much energy? While I can barely lift my arms,without feeling like I am carrying ten pounds on them?, I asked myself. Maybe if you had listened a little, when he told you to exercise,you wouldn't be like this,Said the small voice at the back of my head.

I closed my eyes,taking in the feeling of him washing me,in. The feeling of his finger gently brushing my skin,as he washed my back and in between my tits. Physically,I was tired as fuck but the circular motions he was making and the brushes,were turning me on. Like I had enough energy to go through another round.

I felt his hot breath but the male of my way skin,and in an instant the fatigue that had swallowed my whole body was fine but not intirely. I would still feel the burn at the back of my thighs and on my arms. "I can't. I am tired." I said lowering my head to rest it on his shoulder. His body moved up and down in steady breaths,as he breathed me in. "I know,baby. I know." He whispered,taking a whiff of my hair. "But now I need you to turn around for me,so I can wash you back." He continued amdbi nodded. Using my already tired arms,I lifted my body out of the water and turned around like he had asked I ordered. Whatever! It didn't matter anhmoee wether he asked or ordered. I was way too tired to even protest about it.

He again did the same thing,making slow circular motions on my back,while subtly brushing his fingers on my skin and the fire he ignited with those little things weren't helping.

"Don't do that." I said,turning my head to look a him. He game me a questioning look. "Do what?" He asked with a raised brow and a faint curve to his lips. I frowned. "Wash me like that and stop brushing your finger I my skin." I said in a small voice. The curve grew into a smirk. "I mean if,Nick. I am tired and sore." I said snatching the loofah from his hand,that was tested nicely on my thigh. "Now it's my turn to wash you."

--------------

After the very long bath,I went back into the kitchen. Wearing only a towel on me. Nick was in a pair of charcoal trackpants and not a single cloth covering his upper half.

"To and seat down. I'll be there with your coffee." He said with his back turned to me. "I would love that very much...Sir." I said with a smile. "You should first try the pancakes. The best you'll ever have." He said in a chippy happy voice. "I bet." I said dryly. "I don't want breakfast and I am not just going to rut down with you and pretend that everything is ok." I said in a baritone. "Enjoy your breakfast." I turned to leave the room. Walking like penguin, well that's a bit on an exaggeration,but still pretty close.

"So you're still angry about that? I thought I explained it to you." He said,his voice sounded a bit closer to me. Like he was just behind me. I stopped walking but did not turn back. "Yes,I am still angry about that. You lied to me,Nick . You can't expect me to smile,fuck and forget about it. It doesn't work like that." I said,my voice comming out louder than I wanted it to,and also choked up.