Chapter 28

"What the-? I want to get out." I said as he put me down in the car. "I told you that you're coming with me." He said sparing me a glance. I scoffed and huffed. "As much as you I'd love to be hear I really have to go. I have to spent time with the girls before-" He cut in. "Before you leave?" He said bluntly.

How does he know?

I cranked my brain as to how he could have found out. If in any of the times we were together u may have told hi but nothing came up. I was planning on telling him as soon as I got up the following.

"How did You?" I asked in shock. The fact that he had grabbed my pussy moments ago,gone. "How long will you be gone?" He said ignoring my question. I kind of understood as 5o why. It didn't matter anymore how he found out. "Two months." I said guild stricken. I had unintentionally  hurt him by not telling him but I was going to tell him.

A day before you leave?

My conscious sassed.

Well ok maybe that was not the best but I had planned to tell him.

I tried to make myself feel better.

Well you were too late.

I frowned at myself as it sunk. I had let him down.

"That's too long."

"Long?! Tell me something I didn't know."

He turned to look at me in an instant. I had grown to learn that he hated it when people rolled their eyes at him,mostly me.

"We'll deal with that,one of this days. I wanted to take you somewhere but unfortunately you have to be somewhere. We'll have to continue were we left off next time." I smiled inwardly. I nodded my head weakly.

"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner." I said in shame and he smiled sincerely.

"You'll have to show me just how sorry you are tomorrow."

Ok,that does it. He was seriously in my head but How?

He released a hearty laugh that warmed my heart but I didn't get the reason behind it.

"May I go now?" I asked after a long moment of comfortable silence. "May I take You?" I smiled at him. "Sure . There's nothing I'd love more." He leaned in and also did I. I pursed my lips expecting a kiss but I didn't get It. He went for my ear. "Good night,love." I had noticed it before,the way he said 'love', it felt like it was something he was not used to and it made me smile. It felt good hearing him say that. I nodded. "The same." I reached for the door but it got opened from the outside  before I could open it. It revealed Vince. I flushed. Fuck he had seen me like that,on those muscular shoulders and with that hand firmly on my ass. I felt myself wet from thinking about it.

"I..."

"It's okay miss. Good night." He said sweetly with a soft smile and closed the door. I returned his smile.

That was different.

"Are you at any time,planning on telling me what actually happened yesterday? Because I didn't buy what you said." She said packing a shirt in the suit case. She had devoted herself to help me with my packing and interrogate me. I signed and pinched the bridge of my nose. It was the tenth time she had said that. For me to tell her the truth. "I know you guys didn't 'just talk'. It was more than that." I looked at her in horror. I knew the girl knew me but to think that was above me. "We just talked and I believe I told you that a million times now." I was exasperated by her interrogations.  "And  stop making me feel like I've committed a crime,for God sake." I said walking into the closet to take out more clothes. She shook her head but with a menacing smile on her face. She had hatched a plan to make me talk. One way or the other,I was going to talk.