Author's Note: Greetings Earthlings

This is my beginning of the story author's note where I tell all of you important things. First of all, I'm adding this after the story is already completely finished so thankfully I know exactly what to tell you all about, such as a forewarning for any typos. I grow as a writer with each story and at the beginning of this one you will notice a few more typos than toward the end, particularly a frequent mess up between the words seen/saw. Sorry in advance, but I will not be editing it now that it's finished.

First on the agenda, warnings for the story. This story is going to have smut, graphic glorious gay smut, but if that's not you thing don't fret because I make sure to put a bolded warning at the start of every chapter containing it, then another warning right before the actual diddly-doo happens as well. As for trigger warnings this story will have vague mentions of homophobia, and social anxiety. I just want to make sure everyone has as good a time reading as I do writing! Absolutely nothing suicidal/self-harm/abuse related.

You may have noticed the cover is insanely similar to some of my other works, if not that's fine as well. This is the first book in a series of three. It's not a direct addition in the sense that the next books in the series contain the same characters, but it is in the same series with similar plots, just different characters. It's set in the same universe as Misfit/Outcast so you may get glimpses into those characters lives and then you can read their stories and get better understandings. You can absolutely read any of the stories in any order or only read one out of the series, there may be some references you don't understand but it's not at all necessary to the plot to read the others.

As for an updating schedule, this story is completely finished and sadly, you won't be expecting any further updates on it. Unless of course, you read the next books in the series, to get infrequent glimpses into Troyler's lives after the end of Freak.

If you particularly enjoy this work and are interested in seeing more watch out for updates on writing progress by following my social medias! I'm constantly posting updates on my stories, my writing, and the occasional behind-the-scenes spoilers, so it's definitely worth your while. 

Twitter - MelancholyMango

Tumblr - Mangothatismelancholy

Instagram - TheMelancholyMango

Youtube - MelancholyMango

Okay, cool, that's really all I had to say, sorry for rambling and keeping you from Troyler. Make yourselves at home, read away, and please remember to leave votes and comments because it often inspires me to write faster and your thoughts and reviews really mean a lot to me!