Chapter Twenty-Three and a Half

*Troye's POV*

Smut warning (it feels so good to be able to say that, you don't even know.)

Yet another shiver wracked my body and I snuggled deeper into Tyler's sweater, playing absentmindedly with the fraying strings on the hem. After forever pleading he'd managed to drag me along to one of his football games, even forcing me to stand at the very bottom of the bleachers so I could be close to him when he was on the bench. He was a very demanding thing, though I never even thought twice before going along with any and all of his commands. I still couldn't believe I had him, I was willing to do anything to make sure it stayed that way. Besides, there was absolutely nothing I loved more than that cheeky little smile but meaningful 'thank-you' he'd give every time I caved and gave him what he wanted. 

Currently I was trying to spot him in the mass of sweaty people lumbering around the field. It was the most boring thing I'd ever attended, the highlight of my night so far being when Tyler came back to the bench and took his helmet off. His hair had been all sweaty and messy, making my mind ultimately wander to other situations where his hair might look like that. Then, as if he was totally aware of the thoughts going on in my head, he'd grabbed his water bottle and chugged it carelessly, sending a stream dribbling down his chin. He wiped it off sluggishly, proving he was completely unaware of my gaze as he simply plopped back down onto the bench. I whimpered almost inaudibly, dipping my face into my hands. This was new to me, the whole 'thoughts wandering to dirty places and getting flustered in public' sorta thing. I'd barely thought myself capable of thinking sexual things up until a couple of months ago, and then Tyler- Well, he made it adamantly clear I was more than capable. It was to the point I struggled to keep myself together around him, resisting the urge to drag him off to the nearest closet or alley and have my way with him wherever. He knew it too, he freaking prided himself in it. He knew what he could do to me with a sideways wink or lick of his lips, and he used every oppurtunity to tease me he got. But that's all he ever let it get to; teasing. The closest he'd ever come to living up to his flirthy flirting was the heated make-out session the other day, complete with stripping my shirt off and littering my body with hickeys, successfully marking me as 'his'. I didn't complain, not even when I'd gotten a thousand questions on why my body was covered in purple. I liked being his, in fact, I couldn't think of a single person I'd rather belong to.

I jumped in my seat when the loud buzzer blasted through the speakers surrounding the entire stadium, announcing that it was officially half-time. I squirmed nervously to regain a balance on my seat. I mean, I guess it might have also had something to do with trying to readjust the growing bulge in my pants, but I wasn't about to admit to that, especially not when I caught sight of a sweaty Tyler lumbering in my direction. Oh boy, he'd never let me live it down if he caught me with a hard-on at his football game. I closed my eyes instead of focusing on the gorgeous boy I so badly wanted to right now, instead thinking of the least sexually stimulating things I could. 
Dying puppies.
Casproaches.
Mrs. Smith naked.
The smell of rotten eggs-

"Hey, would you like to buy a hot dog? All proceeds go to the choir group-" I just held up a single hand, glaring at the girl standing in front of me with the tray of food slung around her neck. Not that hot dogs are sexually stimulating or anything but, well, they were one of those things that just automatically made your mind wander to other... things. The girl didn't seem that fazed, trotting off the way she'd approached. I let out a shaky sigh of relief, one that was quickly cut short when I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist quickly, pulling me backward and right off of the bright orange bleacher bench. I squealed, squirming as Tyler spun me around to face him. He had a huge smile on, his eyes sparkling as he cupped my face in his hands. I grimaced, the smell of the football and sweat all over his hands. He didn't notice or he didn't care though, instead just leaning in and quickly pressing a light peck to my lips. PDA wasn't really our thing, given the community we lived in, but I guess tonight was a special occasion or something.