History Journal 2: Animal Shifters

(Fun fact: The only guy Makoto would consider being friends with is Connie Springer.)

When a shifter dies under unknown circumstances, their powers are transferred to their future generation. If the shifter does not have children or any relatives, the power will transfer to another shifter's bloodline. There are currently only two shifters that are descendants from Wind's bloodline and their powers were passed on rather than taken.

If an animal shifter consumes another animal shifter, they can gain their abilities, similar to titan shifters. It is possible for an animal titan shifter to develop an ability that is completely different from the shifter they consumed.

If a hybrid with multiple abilities have children, those abilities can be passed onto them. However, it is possible for the child to gain an ability that was not from their parent. (Ex. Wind, who has the ability of the wind, can have a child who can the ability of the wind as well or ability of any other element like fire.)

The likelihood of powers being passed on through bloodline is rare. An animal shifter cannot be born with multiple abilities, the only way to gain multiple abilities is by eating another shifter.

The Shifters:

Name: Myla Pacino (name meaning: soldier of peace)

Gender: Female

Age: 20

Eye color: Cyan

Hair color: Black with red streaks

Height: 5'3 ft

Birthday: March 22th (Aries)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Animal: Bear (black fur with red markings and black eyes)

Power Origin: An ancestor stole the power from Wind's bloodline and it has stayed within her family.

Current Known Abilities:
Ice Shards: Has the ability to produce ice shards from her body and shoot out the shards.
Snow Roar: Can produce a roar of snow to cover her victim(s) or an area with a heavy layer of snow.
Tremor: Produce earthquakes by pounding her front paws to the ground.