April 15th, 6:01:32 PM

Hey guys! I forgot to tell y'all, but I went out of country and just got back, so I was unable to update until now! Sorry :(

But the good news is that I will be updating everyday from now on like before, unless, of course, I say otherwise. Enjoy!

Maybe drinking that much wasn’t really a good idea. 

Cas shook his head woozily, his fogged up brain attempting to comprehend all the rush that was going on and about. After getting the news from his soulmate that Anna had woken up, Cas had sobered up a little, but he could still feel the vodka snaking its freaky little hand inside his head, attempting to gain control over his wits. His wet clothing dripped out water almost rhythmically, and the Milton really regretted going into the water at the beach.

The only thing that he was really aware of was Dean, and the burger and bottled water that Dean had bought for him and ordered him to eat before they got to the hospital on the way to ease his drunkness. He chewed at the burger slowly, and was about to just throw it out the window cause it tasted so awful mixed with the alcohol that Cas could still taste, until the Winchester parked the car and turned to stare at him. Cas hastily took a big swig of the water and shoved a huge bite of the burger into his mouth to appease his boyfriend, looking out of the corner of his eye to realize that they were in the hospital parking lot. 

Dean sighed, running his fingers through his hair, and Cas could see, even through his foggy state of mind, that Dean was tired. He was oh so tired. Not of Anna’s situation, or Cas’s, or even his own. He was tired of life. And Cas knew that his soul mate thought that every time something good happened, it was always going to be shattered with something bad. 

The terrible thing was that Cas was starting to think that too. 

What was going to happen later? After this? Anna had woken up, and she was going to be fine, but there was always always always going to be something else, another shoe to drop. 

And Cas knew that he should've been overjoyed that Anna had woken up, and he was. Really. But he was also weirdly miserable and…scared of what was to come next.  What if she was different? She had had a head injury, after all. What if she woke up and she couldn't remember a thing? What if she woke up and was unable to walk again? What if she woke up aS A DEMON WHO WAS POSSESSING HER AND NOW THAT DEMON WAS PLANNING ON TAKING OVER THE WORLD WITH HER AS A VESSEL?

Wow, I really need to stop watching weird TV shows.

Cas quickly continued to inhale his burger to make his soul mate feel better, and Dean opened his mouth when the Milton finished it and was starting on his water. 

“First of all, calm down.”

“Wha ya talkin’ ‘bout?” he asked, taking a break from gulping his water down to frown at his boyfriend, wincing slightly at his own dialect. The Milton looked down and noticed that he was clutching the door handle, knuckles were turning white, and he quickly removed his hand and shook it. Cas let out a not at all convincing breathy laugh as he watched the Winchester raise his eyebrows at him. “I’m totally calm.”

Warmth radiated from his other hand and the blue eyed boy slowly realized that Dean had taken his hand, and despite everything, he felt giddy. Cas leaned forward, trying to kiss Dean but ended up missing and ended up giving him an awkward peck about an inch from his lips. They stayed like that for a moment, wrapped up in each other. The Winchester laughed softly, rubbing his back through his damp shirt.