February 1st, 5:32:17 PM

Disclaimer: I know absolutely nothing about wine, since I’ve never had it before and it’ll be a while since I can, so I’m just going off what the internet told me. Apologies in advance if you're like a huge wine expert or something and get really passionate about it.

Cas threw his pen across the room in frustration, grumbling when he saw it hit the edge of one of his bookshelves.

“Maybe I should become a runner or some kinds of sports star, instead.”

He watched Dean- who was sitting on Cas’s bed, reading a cars magazine- look up and scoff. 

“No, really!” Cas glared down at his notes, which were spread out before him on his desk. His laptop was shoved to one side, and he had to crane his neck to read the information on that as he studied. “They make tons of money, and they don't have to study.”

“You have asthma, you moron. You can’t run up the stairs without wheezing.”

Cas fumed to himself silently before turning back to his notes. 

“What if I became a stripper?”

Dean laughed loudly, snorting. 

“Stop laughing at me Dean!” he swiveled around in his chair to glare at his soulmate properly.

The Winchester finally settled down and gave him his signature smirk. 

“You’re not gonna be stripper, Cas.”

“I can do whatever I want!” 

“Exactly, and I know you well enough to know that you don’t want to stripper. You want to be a surgeon. And in order to do that, you’re gonna need to study.”

“I’d think you were the last person to tell me something like that.”

Dean shrugged. “Just don't want you to wake up in 10 years and realize that you could’ve been a heart surgeon but chose to pull your clothes off for other people instead.”

Cas sighed, turning back to his notes. All was quiet for a few moments, that is, until Cas got down to studying for his dreaded physics class. He made a annoyed grunt in the back of throat, watching as Dean smiled at him with his eyes still on the magazine. 

“Why in the world,” Cas started complaining, getting worked up and ignoring Dean huffing at him, “am I required to take a physics class for medical school?! What does velocity have anything to do with the insides of a human body? ‘Oh sorry sir, I cannot perform your lifesaving heart surgery because I have seemed to forgotten the equation for force.’ What even-“

“It’s mass times acceleration. Even I know that.”

The Milton paused to give him a bitchface that he had learned from spending too much time around Sam. “Wow Dean, you’re sooo good! I bet you won’t even need to study, you can just walk right in the hospital right now and start performing surgeries!" 

Dean rolled his eyes and decided not to retort back like usual, probably because he knew Cas would get even more worked up. He ignored the dark haired boy and stuck his nose back in his magazine. Cas continued nonetheless.

“And don’t even get me started on the requirement for English class. Don’t get me wrong, I always loved English class, but I’m not going to have to recite Shakespeare’s 12th sonnet while I’m in the process of removing a vital organ!” he took a shaky breath, getting more worked up as he went on. “And then of course there’s the requirement of-”

“Cas.”

“-a Calculus class! Why do I need to stuff my head with derivatives and integrals of functions when I should be-”