August 20th, 11:36:23 PM

I'M SO SORRY I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT I EVER UPDATED ON THIS WEBSITE I HATE MYSELF MORE THAN YA'LL I PROMISE. ANYWHOO I'M GONNA RUN AWAY UNTIL TOMORROW WHEN I UPDATE AGAIN SO YA'LL DONT FIGURE OUT WHERE I LIVE AND MOB ME.

When they had finally gotten to the Milton house, Cas had refused to go to bed. Instead, he announced that he wanted to take a bath.

Mrs. Milton, understanding something that everyone else obviously didn't, had quietly told everyone except Dean to go to bed. She had been crying ever since they had gotten the call from the police, and her face was brimmed with tears. She was a strong woman though, Dean knew, one of the strongest, and her face was filled with quiet strength and determination as she kissed Dean on the cheek and nodded at him, going to bed.

Dean knew what that nod meant. Mrs. Milton was the most doting mother ever, but she knew when to back off. When to give someone else the responsibility, per se. And Dean knew exactly what she was telling him without words, as he held Cas up, who was silently staring upstairs at his bedroom door.

Take care of my son.

The shock hadn't really settled in yet, really, and as Dean helped Cas upstairs to his bathroom, he knew what had happened, yes, but it hadn't really hit him. He silently got the bath running, hot water filling up the tub, and turned around to look at his soul mate, who was biting his nails and looking around, unblinking. His watery blue eyes darted this way, and Dean grabbed his arm and gently pulled him forward. Cas started, making a small scared noise in the back of his throat, but Dean pretended not to hear it, gesturing to the tub.

"Come on angel," he whispered, because it just seemed like the right thing to do, "get in."

Cas laughed, a bitter, wrong sound that as soon as Dean heard it he immediately winced and hoped to never have to hear it coming out of Cas's mouth again, and replied, "Not an angel, anymore, Dean. She took that from me too."

Dean didn't know how to reply to that. He stared at Cas, waiting for him to say something else.

"You'll always be my angel."

He shook his head wildly, and that's when Dean noticed the blood caked on his lips. Resisting the urge to wipe it all away, he gestured to the bath again, repeating, "Come on ang-," he stopped, "I mean, Cas. You wanted to take a bath."

"Yeah," he mumbled, and there was something weird about his eyes that Dean couldn't quite place, "wanted to...wash it off."

"Wash what off?"

Cas didn't answer, just looked at Dean, and assuming that Cas wanted him to help, leaned forward and started taking off his soul mate's coat.

The reaction was immediate. Cas gave out a cry and jerked away so hard that Dean was pushed back into the wall, banging his head on the wall behind him.

Cas screamed, and what a scream it was. It made Dean's hair stand on end on the back of his neck; It was a scream of wild panic, and hysteria and disbelief, bordering on terror. Cas screamed again, bending over in two, his eyes wide and unblinking; Dean squeezed his eyes shut and plugged his ears with his fingers in an effort to not hear that horrible sound again, cause there was no way that was coming from Cas, no way. Cas was a dork who thought books were better than people and could quote Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings and To Kill A Mockingbird word for word at any given time, he laughed at stupid puns and had a secret obsession with Miley Cyrus. Cas was the type of person to find beauty in anything and anyone, and could say the most profound Aristotle shit and then turn around and make a joke about Beyonce and her turning into a Feyonce when she was engaged. Cas was the one that always had a smile on his face, even when he was tired or frustrated, there was always light in his eyes, full of hope.