May 23rd, 11:57:02 AM

Woah okay you guys probably hate me right now! I totally forgot about Wattpad cause I'm so used to posting on the other website and...ahhhh! I'm sorry! Here it is!!!

“Should we get them a present or something?” Cas asked, turning around to squint his eyes at Dean. Dean snorted, rolling his eyes. 

“Yeah, totally. Let’s get them a teddy bear that says, ‘Congratulations on meeting your soulmate in a hospital room about a month after being in a car accident, and the guy who hit you is your twin brother’s soulmate! Also, you’re not gay. Yay.’ ”

Cas huffed, wringing his hands together and shifting in his seat. Dean knew that Cas was nervous and, he would deny this if questioned, he was too. 

They were in the car, on their way to visit Anna and her new soul mate, who she had squealed over the phone was a “total cutie.” Whatever that meant. She had seemed ecstatic when she had called them to give the guys the news last night: showing more emotion than she had since the accident. Anna reported that they had stayed up all night talking, and to visit them around lunchtime so they could meet this Eric. 

Both the boys were extremely protective of Anna; Meeting the guy that was to spend the rest of her life with and give her heart, mind, and soul to was…nerve wracking, to say the least. Dean had promised to himself that he wouldn’t interrogate the redhead’s soulmate like a overprotective father whose daughter had bought a boy home for dinner. Cas, of course, was a different story. He always was. 

Dean knew that Cas wasn't the type to yell at someone because of circumstances like these, but he was definitely the type to squint at them, attempting to figure the person out in an awkward stare until the receiver got uncomfortable and tried to leave. And Anna was probably not going to be happy about that. 

“Promise me you won’t do it.” he said as they walked up the stairs together, steps eager. 

“Do what?” came the confused reply.

It.

All he got were a set of perplexed raised eyebrows in return. 

“The thing that you do. Yanno, man. The thing.” Dean frowned, attempting to explain. “With your eyes all squinty and eyebrows all scrunched up, and…and…and…that weird as hell constipated look on your face.”

Cas made the exact face that Dean was trying to describe. “I have no idea what you're talking about, Dean.”

He sighed. “Never mind.”

***********************

Eric Winston was hot as hell ohmygod 

Dean wasn’t used to thinking that about men at all; In fact, he still got flustered whenever someone pointed out that he was in a homosexual relationship because he was just not used to it. A lifetime of not even having to think about the fact that he was 100% straight was hard to erase in 4 months.