Bonus Chapter

These events take place after the second to last chapter, in which Cas and Dean propose to each other, and before the Epilogue Chapter. 

November 5th, 11:32:08 AM

They were to get married on their second anniversary because Anna suggested it and thought it was cute, and the soulmates literally did not care when it was. Dean had said he wanted a very simple affair, only close friends, and no fuss, but that didn't stop Cas, ever the control freak, to go crazy from planning. On this particular afternoon, Cas was fussing about the weather.

"Snow!" he gasped, sitting up from where he was lying his head on Dean's lap on the bed. Dean smirked as Cas most probably gave himself a headache from sitting up too fast.

"What?"

"Snow!" Cas repeated, going to the window and staring with wide eyes as snowflakes fell outside. "I didn't realize it would...snow."

"Did you forget it was winter?" Dean sarcastically replied, to which Cas threw a dirty look.

"No," Cas sighed wistfully, "but our wedding is in January and it's going to snow."

"You like snow, love," Dean got up and wrapped his arms around Cas's waist. The soul mates looked on two kids pelted each other with snowballs.

"Yeah but...it'll be cold. And inconvenient to get to the church."

Dean kissed Cas's shoulder. "We can handle it."

"Yeah but - "

"Chill out," Dean coaxed, "It'll be fine. Now come back to bed." He tightened his hold around his soulmate.

Cas sighed. "Planning a wedding is worse than finals week."

"Let me take your mind off of it."

There was a pause as Cas considered. "I'll only come if you let a drag - "

"Nope!" Dean interrupted.

"Dean..." Cas whined.

"No. No. No. We are NOT getting a drag queen to be the ring bearer!"

"Then who's going to do it?!"

"Eric! He said he would."

Cas grumbled and attempted to wring free of Dean's grasp, but Dean held on tighter and pressed kisses to his soulmate's hair.

"This is homophobic!" Cas cried.

Dean smiled as he pressed a final open-mouthed kiss to Cas's exposed neck. "Whatever you say, angel," he whispered, and Cas groaned in pleasure.

Cas came back to bed.

January 19, 8:12:19 AM

"Dean," hissed Cas on the other side of the phone. Dean heard rustling which was undoubtedly Anna attempting to get Cas's clothes perfect. "We're not supposed to see each other before the wedding."

"I'm nervous, Cas," Dean whispered, as if he said it softer then it wouldn't be true, and clutched the phone tighter to his ear. He glanced around the room he was in. Sam was fixing his tie in the mirror, not listening - or at least, pretending not to. "I want to see you."

"It's against tradition. My mom will kill us." There was a pause as whispering continued on the other line. "Yeah, I just confirmed with Anna. Mom'll kill us."

"We already agreed to get married in a church!" protested Dean, his voice wavering. God, he was gonna throw up. "That's tradition enough for me. And besides, what about us is traditional? I was in denial that you were my soulmate when we met."