CHP 20: WOODSON BOYS.

Chp 20: Woodson Boys.

I wake up because something is just not letting me sleep. I find it uneasy to sleep. I realize that I am not in my bedroom and then I remember everything and the fact that I am sleeping in Jacksons room. I groan and check the time on my phone. It is 2 in the morning. Why am I even awake?

I think of going to the bathroom to wash my face, but then think against it. If I wash my face, all the little sleep left in me might go away. So I decide on getting some water and again trying on sleeping.

I walk out of Jacksons room and find my way to the kitchen. Pouring myself a glass of water, I walk towards the living room. It is really dark in here. The corridor has a small light on. That is it. No other light anywhere.

I can see Jacksons figure on the couch. He is sound asleep. I cannot see his face though but still I manage to imagine how cute he must be looking while sleeping. My mind wanders to our almost kiss. I really did want him to kiss me. It has been a really long time since I have kissed anybody. But then yeah I just have not had any feelings for anyone too in so long, in the first place.

Something itches in my back. Obviously. I think to myself. It is my bra strap. Yeah, I think thats the reason why I am awake right now. I have the habit of sleeping without a bra. It just is that way.

I dont think I will be able to sleep in it. So I decide on removing it and then sleeping. It is dark in here so I dont bother to care and remove my bra right outside the living room. I put the glass back on the kitchen island and I'm almost about to go back to his room when I dash into something.

I jump back. Whatever that something was falls down with a loud thud. I think I just broke a vase or something.. oh god. Now what?

"Who is there?" Jackson mumbles.

I stiffen up. No movement at all. I will just wait for a minute or teo and let him go back to sleep.

After I feel satisfied of him not being awake I softly and cautiously move towards his room, but as always being the lazy me again I make noise.

"Shit" I curse.

At night when it is all silent, everything becomes louder. Maybe thats why Jackson woke up.

"Ryan?" I hear him move.

I am currently standing still as ever. As if I am a robber caught in the middle of stealing.

The lights go on and Jackson sees me. At first he raises his eyebrow. And then he asks, "What's wrong? Why are you up?"

"Uh... I wanted water, so I came here and then dashed into something as it was too dark..." I explain.

"Oh, okay." He says and then his eyes move towards my chest first and then my left hand. It takes me a moment to realize what he is looking at.

I feel super embarassed now. I quickly put my hand behind my back. I cannot get myself to look up at him.

"Are you sure you are okay?" He asks again.

I look up at him and find him bemused.

"Uh.." how do I tell him? Should I even? Does it matter? "Umm... its nothing, its just uh I can't sleep in a bra" I say fast.

"Oh." He now looks amused.

"I should have known. Come on, I will give you something of mine to wear." He says and starts walking.

I feel greatful that I didnt have to ask him to lend me a t shirt of his. I follow him quietly.

"Here you go. It may be big for you, but this is the smallest I have..." he says sheepishly.