FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE.

DEDICATED  TO ALL MY READERS :*

Hey you people! So this is the last and final author's note of the book LOVE HAPPENS.

I first started this book on 13th November, 2013. Today, it is 2nd November, 2015.

In two years, I myself am shocked how I have progressed as a writer. It has been a roller coaster of a journey. And I thank YOU all for riding it with me all along.

The first year in this book, I hardly had updated 18 chapters, the year 2015, was where I wrote a lot of this book. I updated 41 chapters.

I cannot believe that it would be so long. Almost 60 chapters! 

From 20 reads this book has gone to 322K reads! And I am so happy and thankful for that. I cannot thank you people enough. REALLY! <3

I have loved the journey. People from all over the world have messaged me telling me how much they like my book and I appreciate every single one of my readers.

If it wouldn't be for you guys, my book would not have reached NUMBER ONE IN TEEN FICTION'S WHAT'S HOT LIST and also #2 (highest yet) in TEEN FICTION  ILYSM <3333 (THIS HAS BEEN UPDATED XD)

Thank you all so much for being so awesome! I owe it all to you guys. For taking little time out of your lives, to read, comment, and vote on my book. I seriously love you all. <3 (even the silent readers ;))

If it wasn't for every time you clicked on the update or the star to vote, my book would not have reached here. All this has changed my life immensely. I hope you guys know that you all mean a lot to me and I am blessed to have had such beautiful readers.

So one last time, THANK YOU. For being you. I love you all. <3

I will miss writing this book a lot. I had a great load of fun writing and replying back to your comments and smiling whenever I got a notification of a new vote on my book. :)

So yeah, I can now say that LOVE HAPPENS IS COMPLETE (but still this is the first draft :P)

THANKS A LOT. WITH ALL MY HEART <3

LOTS OF LOVE ~ Zoey. 

(Additional- I am taking a small break from writing on wattpad, I will come back in June, 2016. MY other works- THIS IS MY LIFE AND JUST ANOTHER GAME, will be updated during that time span.

Sorry for all waiting. But I promise when I do start updating, the updates will be fast.

You all can message me whenever you like I will try my best to keep checking up whenever I get the time.

Thank again. LOVE YOU PEOPLE WITH ALL MY HEART X ~Zoey.)