CHP 33: JUST GO WITH THE FLOW.

Chp 33: Just go with the flow.

(A/N: I HAVE DECIDED TO UPDATE EVERY WEEKEND NOW. ONCE A WEEK, ONLY TILL THE END OF APRIL AND THEN IN MAY THE UPDATES WILL BE VERY FREQUENT. THIS BOOK WILL COME TO AN END BY MAY, SO YEAH. NOW YOU MAY GO ON WITH THE STORY.)

All that I have been doing after my friends left is lying in bed, thinking about Reece. And Jackson. I am so confused.

I know Jackson likes me. He hasnt said it to me in person but he did tell it to Ryan. And he shows the signs too. All the flirting and winking, it all adds up to that. And then there is Reece. He was an absolute jerk to me but then he changed. He has become sweet. I kind of like this version of him.

I have a feeling that he is crushing on me too. But I cannot tell for sure. Maybe he just wanted Jackson to be jealous and so he was flirting with me today. But the whole 'I wanna kiss you. I am gonna finish what I started' thing, is really weird. If he doesnt like me he wouldnt do such a thing. He seems genuine. At least I think so. I really dont know.

And as far as I am concerned, I am CONFUSED. CONFUSED AF!

Who do I like? You ask. I dont know. Maybe both. I have no idea who I like more. I just cannot decide! I think I need some sleep.

Yeah, I will sleep now and later when mom finally will come home today, I will speak to her about this whole "guy thing."

I deeply sigh thinking, what is life now? And close my eyes going into dreamland.

* * * * *

"Haley? Wakey wakey."

"Come on, lunch is waiting. And nick is too." Lunch? I wake up immediately.

"Mom!" I hug her.

"Oh darling, I missed you." She hugs me tight.

"I did too. How are you?" I grin. It feels like an eternity has passed since I saw her.

"Exhausted. But I had a gala time." She smiles.

"Come on, I got food. Nick is really impatient you know that." She rolls her eyes.

"Alright, I'll just wash my face and come down." I say.

All the three of us eat our chinese and talk about the past weekend. Nick keeps telling mom how good the match went and how hard he partied. I just give her a brief about the carnival. I want to tell her everything in detail later.

She too tells her how her weekend went. And we just catch up om each other lives.
After we finish, Nick says he is going to take a shower and then sleep.

"So, how is school going for you?" She asks.

I take this opportunity to tell mom everything that I have been so confused about lately.

"Pretty good. Mom, actually I have something to tell you." I bite my lip. She just nods her head telling me to continue.

So I tell her everything from day one of meeting Jackson till today that happened with him and Reece.

She sits there patiently listening to me.

"I dont know mom, I am really confused about them. Like, I liked Jackson, before Reece even came in my life, but then this whole Rebecca thing happened. And she is no other than that slut Davis. You know how it is between me and her now." I sigh.

"And now Reece has been acting so sweet to me. And I like the feeling I get, but mom I dont know who to trust. My heart says Jackson didnt flirt intentionally but it also says Reece kissed me genuinely, not to only make Jackson jealous. How do I figure all this out?" I feel like I will get a headache with so much thinking.