CHP 54: BREAK UPS ARE THE WORST.

Chp 54: Break ups are the worst.

I sit on the edge of my bed contemplating what just happened and then I breakdown. Into a million tiny pieces. 

"It hurts!" I yell.

WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME? GOD WHY.

I lay down in bed crying my eyes out.

I don't know how long it takes me to fall asleep but eventually during my mental and physical breakdown, I go to sleep.

***

I wake up during noon. I know I had an extra day in school today but my head is throbbing. For a moment I feel completely dizzy. I can't contemplate what is happening around me.

I close my eyes for a minute and take deep breaths and that is when realization hits me hard. Everything that happened earlier flushes right back into my mind. It is like I cannot breathe.

I feel like somebody is punching me in the gut. The pain feels surreal.

I feel the tears forming in my eyes again, but I hold myself together. I cannot cry.

I am not gonna cry. I have to set things straight. I wont be like the others. No more crying over a boy. I am going to end this today. Right now.

I furiously wipe my tears and pick my phone up.

I text Reece, "Reece, I am breaking up with you." And press send.

I then go to my contacts and remove the heart eyes emoji and the red heart emoji from his name. I kind of tear up while doing this but I hold my shit together.

Now that this has been done, I feel I should fresh up and get some fresh air. I really need to clear my mind and be alone for some time.

So that is exactly what I am going to do. I get up and go to the bathroom.

**** REECE'S POV**** (OMG IKR!)

"Reece. Reece! MAN! Back up." Someone tries to pull me off of Mike.

"Go away!" I yell and throw another punch.

"Reece you are creating a scene here man" I think it is Tyler trying to stop me.

"Shut up." I yell again.

"Why Mike. WHY?!" I yell pulling his collar.

There is blood dripping from his nose and bloody on my knuckles too.

"Back up." He says in a calm voice.

"Do not tell me what to do you asshole." I push him once more.

"Look I don't want to fight you." Mike says again.

"She's gone now. Because of you!" I pull his collar once more and this time he does the same. I form a tight fist with my hand and I am right about to punch his gut when

"Drop it both of you. Right now!" I hear the principal.

"Mr. Clark and Mr. Samuel, in my office right about now." She says and walks away with both of us following suit.

"Sit down." She calmly says, crossing her legs.

We both reluctantly sit down.

"What was that about? Do you care to explain Mr. Clark?" She asks me.

"We had a fight." I say rolling my eyes.

"Do not roll your eyes at me. And elaborate."

"It was just a small fight ma'am, nothing to worry about." Mike says.