CHP 12: IS REECE HOT?

Chp 12: Is Reece hot?

Brian starts to put some food on his plate and I take this opportunity to look at his perfectly sculpted facial features.

He has a pretty good smile and his quiff is perfect like as if a professional has done it for him. I think his eyes are greyish but I can't tell because he isn't really facing me at the moment. In all he is just simply hot.

While I stare at his perfect features, a question runs through my mind. Why am I meeting up with so many hot guys lately?

First, yes I have to admit it, Jackson. I know I cannot lie to myself. Then the jerk from the store from earlier today and now Brian.

"Haley."

Obviously Brian cannot be sixteen, he looks like he is the older brother. Now I am starting to wonder, if Brian is the older brother and is so hot, is the Reece guy hot too?

"Haley?"

Wow, I will now have two hot guys who I can call my neighbors living in the house next to me.

"Haley!"

"Wha? What?" I snap out of my thoughts.

"What were you dreaming about so much that you could not hear me call for you three times?" Nick asks me.

"Uh, nothing. Sorry. What were you saying?" I look at Brian from the corner of my eye and find him staring at me.

" Mom was asking you if you do not like the food." He says.

"Oh." I look down at my plate and see that it is untouched. I quickly pick up a spoon and a fork and start eating.

"Sorry, yes it is really nice." I smile at my mom.

"Thank you dear. It is no problem." She smiles back,

"So, Brian you are saying that you and Reece will be here on Sunday for the funeral?" Mom asks.

"Yes. Actually, Reece would have come here for lunch too but he said he had some work and that he was going to go and check out the school he is going to be going to. So I guess you will be seeing him on Sunday." He smiles.

"Sunday is not that far. I guess we can wait." Mom says. Why is she being so nice to him?

"The food is really very delicious." Brian says.

"Oh, thank you Brian."

"So, Nick. You play football?" He asks my brother.

"Yes i am the co- captain of our school team." Nick starts boasting about his football skills.

After a ten minute discussion, which felt more like ten hours, about football is over between the two guys, Brian decides to communicate with me.

"So, Haley, how old are you?" He asks.

"I am turning seventeen in two months time." I tell him.

"Oh, nice. And Nick is a year younger to you, right?" He asks.

"Yes." I reply.

"Which school do you go to?" He asks staring straight into my eyes which makes me a little uncomfortable.

"Roosevelt High. Is Reece going to the same one?" I ask him.

"No, I am not sure. I do not remember the name of his school. I guess you will have to ask him that yourself." He answers.

" Oh, okay."

After a little more small talk Brian decides to finally leave at three thirty in the afternoon.