CHP 22: SUNDAY FUNDAY. (PART 1)

Chp 22: Sunday Funday. (Part 1)

I wake up around nine in the morning. I have two hours before Jackson will come and pick me up.

I fresh up and go down to find mom and Nick eating already.

"Hey, goodmorning kiddo. I made pancakes." Mum says.

"Yum. Thanks mom and 'morning." I smile and take a seat next to Nick. He still looks tired.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Not really. Coach has literally lost it. He wants us to come today too! If he keeps doing this, we wont have any energy left to play the real match!" Nick whines.

"Oh. That is sad. So are you going?" I ask biting my lip. If they have practice, then Jackson will be gone too. What about the date?

"No. None of us are going today. We just lied that we have plans and as it is a Sunday he surprisingly agreed but everyday after school we have practice. And its all because of his stupid dream. I mean just because you had a dreak that your team will lose doesn't mean that it is real. It is called 'dream' for a reason! Because they are not real! But who will explain this to coach? This is just so dumb. Nick rants.

"Yeah, I know it is. Good luck." I take another bite of my pancake.

"These are really good mom." I smile.

"Thank you." She smiles back.

"Oh, by the way. I forgot to tell you. I kinda have a hang out date kind of a thing today..." I say sheepishly.

"With who?" She smiles and asks.

"Jackson." I blush. Why am I feeling so shy all of a sudden?

"Oh. Alright. Have a nice time. I want to meet him though. I havent got the time to see the boy yet." She says.

"You may get the chance today. He will be here around eleven." I tell her.

"Fine. I took a day off from work so I am free. But I was planning on going to the mall. I will go around twelve." She says more like talking to herself.

"Cool."

"I might go for swimming..." Nick says.

"Cool." I say again.

After I am done eating, I take a quick shower and stand in front of my closet. What should I wear? This is the hardest task ever. I never know what is the right thing to wear.

I pick out a peach dress first. It is really cute, but I am not sure if I should wear a dress or not. I do not know why, I just feel like that. I feelit will be too dressy. So I decide to not go with it and place it back in my closet.

Then I reach for my semi laced jumpsuit. I think this is good. It is not too dressy nor too casual. It comes till my mid thigh and has black lace on half of it and a nice light brown coloured under cloth. I really like it.

I wear the jumpsuit, put on light mascara and gloss and decide on wearing black bellies. I tie my hair in a high pony tail, leaving two tendrils on either side of my face. Perfect. I smile looking at my reflection in the mirror.

I search my phone to check the time but I cannot find it anywhere. Where the heck is it? I start to panic.

"Mom?" I scream. But she doesn't reply.

"Mom?!" I can hear her watching television.

"What?!" She yells from down.

"I cannot find my phone!" I yell back worried.